Need two F-5 or Mirage2000 pilots for Sunday

Pikey

Hi folks,

Desperate call, I'm short a couple of fixed wing fighters for a big event with a well known European virtual group.

The start time is (this) Sunday, 30th at 2000hrs European summer time (1900hrs UK). Take off time will be based on flight plan, but shortly after that. The server is up for one hour before, for comms checks and start up.

There is rather a large amount of mod downloading and config which will put most people off but it's just busy work. So you will need to be able to chat for an hour with me at least before the event, to get you up and running.

Our role is a very tightly controlled Aggressor role for the event. If I get the players I need, it will be with a Weapons Director who will be in tight control. Thus I need excellent English speaking communicators with a mature outlook on "dying to a superior force" and follow 'orders'. Familiarity with brevity and the ability to follow instruction would be more important than skill, so rusty players are welcome with that advisory.

The airframes available are:

Mirage 2000C (preferred)

F-5

Mig-21

There is an optional strike package that will have a very difficult role in Viggens, but I want to defocus this from the request.

There is a VERY strict RoE in place. This is not a PvP deathmatch. You are expected to die against Hornets with Aim-120. However this does not mean you are handcuffed, we will be executing our best BFM and creating opportunities to teach the other side not to make mistakes.

This campaign will continue throughout the year, on Sundays at the same time. If you are interested in working tightly, as the under-dog, in a team of experienced virtual pilots for a one-off event, or maybe as part of a regular drop in appearance, please PM me asap. These events are a LOT of fun! :)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...