f-14 mods

zoot

Ive looked at lock-on files, and one other site I cant recall the name of, and have only seen 2 f-14 mods, but both seem old and have problems

["flyable mod" seems to allow it, but mentiones invisible weapons etc, and the top gun mod puts the 14 skin on a russian jet, so I assume [tell me if I am wrong here] it has a russian hud and cockpit]

what Im looking for is a 14 mod that uses the f-15 hud, cockpit, FM, and the f-14 skin and weapons [i miss the 54...I know...I know. I just think it is fun to kill bears from 70 NM away]

I know a 14 skin and weapons on a 15 isnt even close to realistic, but what the hell

if there is no mod to do this, can someone tell me if it is possible to edit the MEinit or some other file to do it, [ to just put the f-14 skin and 54's on a f-15]

since I am reaching here, in any of these mods [if anyone has one] does the wingsweep work, is it manual or automatic?

thanks in advance for any indulgence of my crazy F-14 fantasies

zoot

edit: OK just spotted capttrobs post, but dont flame me, I searched 3 times for f-14 mods before I did this post and didnt get any hits. and if you have anything to add that isnt there, or would like to pump up your post count by posting directions here PLEASE DO SO

thanks

after reading capttrobs post and replies Ive noticed that while it is explained that you can put a skin on a f-15 "bubble" it doesnt mention if weapons can be changed, and doesnt give much in the way of explanation [the thread was kinda hijacked by a discussion of mig - 29 designations].

if anyone can help in the way of explanation of what file to look in , what lines to change, and what to change them to it would be much appreciated

thanks in advance

zoot