VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Wow that's awesome guys, thanks for your support. What a great community this is :)

@emc A lot of prep work has already gone into the RIO extension.

I cannot confirm a release date yet but will share more info as it becomes available.

Exciting times..

@Darcwaynard Latest version 2.5.8 has a new SRS mapping feature for PTT, make sure to check that out.

I'm eager to hear back on how VAICOM and SRS are used together in MP practise,

suggestions in that area are always welcome.

@ibanexgreg Well all looks normal here with latest OpenBeta, it could be you have

some install snag. Have you tried using the Custom Folder option (with ob flag)?

Have a look and PM me if you get stuck.

@ibanexgreg Well all looks normal here with latest OpenBeta, it could be you have

some install snag. Have you tried using the Custom Folder option (with ob flag)?

Have a look and PM me if you get stuck.

PM Sent

I have a problem when using the HUEY. With all other modules it's ok.

I have set TX1, 2, 3, 4 and I use the Single, on TX4 and right switch is on OPER. I also use SRS and Teamspeak

When I fly the Huey, after setting the radion for example on 134.000 after a minute or 2, the Mic will open on it's own on that frequency and stay open Mic.

The buttons used for TX 1, 2 and 3 are the same as the ones I use in SRS and as I'm set to single, I don't really use them in Vaicomm, only TX4 to interact with Vaicomm.

I have set a additional PTT on a separate button for the Huey and if I presss it it will close the open MIC or open it as it should do. Again, after a few seconds/minutes of inactivity with the Comms, it will go open MIC again on its own.

Any idea how to stop the MIC to open on its own ?

Win 10 | i7 8700 Coffee Lake OC @ 4.9Ghz | 32Go Ram | 1080Ti | DCS on SSD | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Rudder | TrackIr 5 Pro

On page 22 of the latest manual, it states that SRS PTT mapping: maps the PTT TX slots according to the radio layout used by the SRS software. Could someone explain this a little clearer for my thick skull. For the F18 module, I have TX1 button 4 set to Comm 2 and TX 3 button 6 set to Comm 1. On my joystick, I have 2 buttons set for SRS 1 and 2.

Edited by sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

I am sorry but I get my DCS comm menu flashing-blinking. a real pain.

I have tried

but it didn't solve my issue,

any idea ?

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Hollywood,

I am enjoying Vaicom but I think I did something wrong. As I am not a native English speaker (living in the US for 20 years) I decided to teach the speech recognition engine my voice and dialect.

So I went through all 470 words. Some of them I don't know how to pronounce like the Georgian names. But when I was doing it if the Windows did not understand me it would pop up this window as if it was trying to interpret this word outside the DCS realm. For example, D-link Targets by type it would want to start typing. There were several more.

When I looked at the profile tonight I saw that I have 978 commands and every command has a multipart, for every command, there is a short cut. I have attached a screenshot for you.

The reason I went back in tonight was that it would not recognize the word two as my wingman in game. When going through the speech training tool it recognized it with 95% accuracy. And One last point whenever I use TX1 it shows Joystick : "AAA" see screenshot.

I just realized I have to tell you one thing, I installed Voiceattack and Vaicom under DCS Stable. Then I installed Beta, can that be the reason why I have double the commands?

Thank you!!!

Peter

417060686_voiceattackscreen.jpg.67ee8f2000a39756ae9f120bd500e582.jpg

1682974336_vaicomprofile.thumb.jpg.ed62e4c2cfc40cbd94c13be3192dc683.jpg

Edited by DutchCoolHand

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

Hi Hollywood,

I have the following problem in DCS.

If I give the command 'Place the Wheelchocks' nothing happens in DCS.

Even resetting the Key Comands doesn't work.

Brgrds

Warblade

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

+1 I'm having the same problem, tried just about eveything.

Edited by Outlaw24
double posting

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I am getting an error listed below, anyone knows how to fix it?

UNABLE TO INVOKE PLUGIN, 'VAICOM PRO 2.5. DUE TO EXCEPTION: Could not load file or assembly 'RIO, Version=2.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

-oz

I have tried

any idea ?

Aparently this happens after a DCS update like we just had yesterday.

You can solve it by going to your VAICOM configuration (Ctrl, Alt, C), then to the Reset TAB, and reset only the LUA Code. It should fix it.

Edited by lxsapper
Spelling and format.

Aparently this happens after a DCS

update like we just had yesterday.

You can solve it by doing to your VAICOM configuration (Ctrl, Alt, C), then to the Reset TAB, and reset only the LUA Code. It should fix it.

Thanks! This really helped me out...

i9 10900KF,RTX 2080 Ti,32GB RAM.2TB SSD M.2 ,Windows 10.Thrustmaste Warthog,Track5 with default settings

@Hollywood

minor issue at reset tab tooltip for theme checkbox is wrong - reset lua code ;)

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

@Dutch There's something wrong with your profile: try re-importing from the Profiles subfolder.

@Oz PM sent.

@warblade @leysard @emc Thanks for flagging: fixed in next update.

@all Update 2.5.8.1 -in a day or two- will also include a new feature: chatter sound control (volume and panning).

:joystick:

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

@Dutch There's something wrong with your profile: try re-importing from the Profiles subfolder.

@Oz PM sent.

@all Update 2.5.8.1 -in a day or two- will also include a new feature: chatter sound control (volume and panning).

Hi Hollywood,

Many Thanks for your Support and Update.

Best wishes for your comming Weekend.

Brgrd

Warblade

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Having started VAICOM after about a month away from DCS, I'm no longer getting any kind of response from my voice commands.

When I press the PTT button is says "listening", but VAICOM or Voice Attack doesn't seem to hear me at all.

I've checked that my microphone is working and that the correct device is selected.

What could be the problem here?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

@Boris. I had same problem at first and I solved it by putting confidence level from 85 as recommended to around 20... but I am not native english speaker. Also check if the microphone is not set in windows setting to ignore your voice in privacy tab.

@Hollywood_315

I have a small issue with some instructions... after some update I got a message to update the commands by simply pressing FINISH somewhere... I pressed but it wasn't really finished and it said this (see attachment) and I really don't understand what is suppose to mean.

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.161eabe3f7d95e7ba2ea4ca0403a4647.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

@Oz PM sent.

that helped Hollywood Thanks!

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

Pasting new keywords

For the last few times, I get an error regarding the new keywords-paste thing. At the beginning of the new keywordlist there is **; which causes VA to tell me that there are no blank commands allowed. Should I simply ignore this message?

error.thumb.JPG.9b41fdf7931a073081d6ec8301a9aa10.JPG

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]

@Boris. I had same problem at first and I solved it by putting confidence level from 85 as recommended to around 20... but I am not native english speaker. Also check if the microphone is not set in windows setting to ignore your voice in privacy tab.

It seems windows speech recognition cannot hear my microphone input at all. It's strange, because the microphone works with all other apps. I can record my voice clearly for instance, and the microphone test can also pick up the sound levels with no problem.

I cannot however, use any of the windows speech recognition tools, asssociated microphone setup or speec recognition training. I'm just not being heard.

I'm yet to find a solution by googling around...

Maybe it's a bug with the latest windows update?

EDIT: Solved it. Speech recognition was using a different audio device than the default windows audio device(my Rift mic). I had to disable all other recording devices from the sound card in order for it to use the Rift mic.

Edited by Boris

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I have tried

any idea ?

Wow! Awesome!! I had the 'flashing' Comms Menu too for the past, well... since I decided to try using VAICOM again about 2 weeks ago. It would just appear and disappear every minute or two.

I posted about it, but Hollywood had no ideas how to fix it. But that video fixed it. Just had to re-set the path to my OB again.

Weird!?? I had the correct path in there. Just had to do it again, and now not Comms Menu appearing. This looks like a bug to me. And I did not do extensive testing. Just flew the same mission that had it flashing last night. And this time no flashing at all.

Good luck with fixing your problem FZG. :joystick:

BTW, the way the guy in the video has his game installed is crazy. It is messed up!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download