Laser Guided Bombs

kramfiftysix

Hi Folks,

I've been trying to use the GBU12 however, when in the stores page of the MFD I can select "82LG" but on the left hand side of the MFD I only get the following options "Mode", "Mfuz" and "Efuz" but no "Code".

I've watched numerous videos and I cannot see what I've missed, how do I get the "code" to appear in the bottom left hand side of the MFD ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Correct, the Paveway series show up as their standard bomb casing with 'LG' for Laser-Guided at the end on the Stores page (e.g. 82LG for GBU-12, 83LG for GBU-16, and 84LG for GBU-10).

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

So in the mission editor I've selected the "GBU-12" and it shows up on the MFD as "82LG".

I believe that that is correct.

That's correct.

I just loaded some up to check and it shows CODE for me (latest open beta).

Make sure you are using the Open Beta (ver. 2.5.4.x), as the Stable version hasn't been updated sice December 12 and functional LGBs came after that IIRC.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

When I try to updat DCS it tells me that "The installed version 2.5.3.24984 is up to date" ?

Because you have the Stable version of DCS, not the Open Beta. You either have to switch your Stable installation to the Open Beta or install the Open Beta in parallel to your Stable installation.

You can also just wait for the Stable to get updated to 2.5.4.x. The Stable hasn't been updated since December 12, but I assume it gets updated again this Wednesday.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg