Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50 - Page 81 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-19-2017, 10:46 AM   #801
Pajeka

Reputation power: 0
Pajeka is on a distinguished road

Hi Tane, many thanks for the update, truly appreciated! A lot happier now given your news, I look forward to receiving full update from Cyph3r..
Pajeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #802
Winger

Reputation power: 6
Winger is on a distinguished road

YESSS!!!! Thanks Tane! Much apprechiated!
Winger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:08 AM   #803
hughlb

Reputation power: 4
hughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura about

Brilliant news, thanks again for your investigation
| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | LG 43UD79-B | Gainward Phoenix 1070 GLH | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VKB Gunfighter MK1 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

hughlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:47 AM   #804
Barefoot Bandit

Reputation power: 2
Barefoot Bandit will become famous soon enoughBarefoot Bandit will become famous soon enough

Awesome news, thank you Tane!

Z...
Barefoot Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:12 PM   #805
dburne
Veteran

Reputation power: 23
dburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nice

I am sure hoping the info is accurate.
It still bothers me that Cyph3r was on this forum and another flight sim forum as late as the 14th and not bothering to respond to any concern. Even if just to say they are still working on it and hope to know in x number of days, would have alleviated some worry. Same as on the Virpil forums as well.

That is really not sitting well with me.

EVGA X79 Dark MB|4820K @ 4.50 Ghz|16gb Corsair Platinum 2133 Mhz| EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 Elite |VPC Mongoose |Warthog Throttle|MFG Crosswind Pedals|Oculus Rift CV1|Windows 10 64 bit
dburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:13 PM   #806
Rangi

Reputation power: 16
Rangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dburne View Post
I am sure hoping the info is accurate.
It still bothers me that Cyph3r was on this forum and another flight sim forum as late as the 14th and not bothering to respond to any concern. Even if just to say they are still working on it and hope to know in x number of days, would have alleviated some worry. Same as on the Virpil forums as well.

That is really not sitting well with me.
I assume he didn't want to give us some incorrect information, so until he had had his meeting, confirmed details and returned to non roaming territory, there was nothing constructive to say. Just a guess.
Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:45 PM   #807
Winger

Reputation power: 6
Winger is on a distinguished road

OK guys. I just called them myself in person. And i got the same information that Tane got.
Cypher was in belarus for a company meeting regarding the delay of orders. Hes was offline. That was the reason why he didnt get to answer our concerns. He will be back and should be getting to answer our concerns within the next hours.
So all fine. No need to worry. They guy on the phone apologized a lot and I bet after Cypher tells them what was going on in the forums this wont happen so fast again

Cheers!
Winger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:33 PM   #808
WindyTX

Reputation power: 3
WindyTX has a spectacular aura aboutWindyTX has a spectacular aura aboutWindyTX has a spectacular aura aboutWindyTX has a spectacular aura aboutWindyTX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirimeister View Post
Well, I guess that's the info we've got to work with, for now.
But I must pour some sand on that vaseline, because my order - a desk mount, a set of extensions and a TMW mounting plate base - are all listed as In Stock and yet the order is still in "Confirmed by shopper" status. The payment was confirmed on the 9th, and nothing happend since then...

So your information is welcomed, but they still have a lot of explaining to do...
I had an order stuck like that, the bank payment never went through, the transfer never took place and I had to change my payment method and after that it changed status.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GTX 1080 Has its uses
WindyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:34 PM   #809
dburne
Veteran

Reputation power: 23
dburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nicedburne is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
OK guys. I just called them myself in person. And i got the same information that Tane got.
Cypher was in belarus for a company meeting regarding the delay of orders. Hes was offline. That was the reason why he didnt get to answer our concerns. He will be back and should be getting to answer our concerns within the next hours.
Thanks so much for your efforts in making the call and sharing the info.

So much angst could have been avoided by him just posting the above, that he was going to HQ to have a meeting and would be out of pocket, and would respond with update when he returned.

I will anxiously await word from him in the next few hours hopefully...

EVGA X79 Dark MB|4820K @ 4.50 Ghz|16gb Corsair Platinum 2133 Mhz| EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 Elite |VPC Mongoose |Warthog Throttle|MFG Crosswind Pedals|Oculus Rift CV1|Windows 10 64 bit
dburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:04 PM   #810
Tane

Reputation power: 0
Tane is on a distinguished road

Well to be honest,they were busting their ass off,to gain a good reputation
on top of that, it will be stupid move to do a cash grab,the sim industry is a small market
and to survive,you have to keep your reputation as high as possible
i think, the thing with the factory, and the meeting led to that delay with the communication
and the lack of communication led to speculations
Tane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mongoost-50, virpil, virpil controls, vpc