The plane is still stretching up - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-16-2017, 07:26 AM   #1
Ckalov

Reputation power: 0
Ckalov is on a distinguished road
Default The plane is still stretching up

The plane is still stretching up, I do not know how trim it, I must constantly suppress it. Trim I have mapped to joy, trim does not work. I read the forum, but I do not know the advice. Please, give me an advice. Thanks
Ckalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 08:12 AM   #2
zerO_crash

Reputation power: 4
zerO_crash will become famous soon enoughzerO_crash will become famous soon enough

Look at the trim indicator next to throttle and see if it`s moving. If not, assign different controls to it, then try again. If that still doesn`t work for whatever reason, you could always just use the virtual trim button. Not ideal considering where it`s placed in the FW190 (assuming you like using pilot body like me), but works.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:13 AM   #3
Art-J

Reputation power: 13
Art-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really nice

Do you use some FFB joystick? They're known to do strange things with axes and trims when not set up correctly.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:32 AM   #4
Ckalov

I do not know where I'm making a mistake, the trim indicator works, the keys I have mapped, this works. But even if the trim trim indicator moves, the plane still pulls a bit up. I have Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. What is a virtual trim button and how does it work? Thank you for trying to advise ....
Old 06-16-2017, 09:38 AM   #5
Kendo

Kendo is on a distinguished road

The virtual trim is as seen in the 190 cockpit virtual view, Try deleting the assigned joystick button you have already mapped, then re map the joystick with your chosen button. Should then work, hope this helps.
Kendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 10:45 AM   #6
Ckalov

So I have not tried it yet, I will try, perhaps it will help, I will try and write the result, thanks
Old 06-16-2017, 11:19 AM   #7
Art-J

Reputation power: 13
Art-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really niceArt-J is just really nice

Maybe the joystick itself causes problems (it's a Logitech after all) - when you turn on control indicator (Ctrl Enter) is the stick symbol centered? Does it work OK in other planes?
Old 06-26-2017, 12:55 PM   #8
Ckalov

I'm writing for a long pause.
On other planes the trim works fine, another sim needs FSX works fine.
I bought the new joy of Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, but it still pulls a bit up. It must be somewhere in the FW simulation / arcada setting, but I do not know what to set up, the control indicator (Ctrl Enter) is centered. Please other ideas, thanks.
Old 06-26-2017, 01:13 PM   #9
Nirvi
ED Translator / Moderator

Reputation power: 12
Nirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really niceNirvi is just really nice

At what engine settings are you running? You can't trim the FW-190 for level flight if you pull to much power.
Nirvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:24 AM   #10
Ckalov

How much power is trimmable?