server with realistic scenarios?

King_Hrothgar

I went a couple of time on the 51st, look like what i'm looking for, but no Mig21 slots. Will this be added ?

If you need help with mission editing, I do have a lot of free time (working only 4 day/week). I can help keeping the missions up to date if needed.

I went a couple of time on the 51st, look like what i'm looking for, but no Mig21 slots. Will this be added ?

If you need help with mission editing, I do have a lot of free time (working only 4 day/week). I can help keeping the missions up to date if needed.

Thanks, MiG-21s will be in.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

You can check out our server VTAG. I recently changed it to a public mission and it has red v blue with the appropriate equipment on each side. External views off...restricted taxi speeds to prevent taxiway takeoffs...some limitations on weaponry (No spamramming or flying a hawg with 32 Mavs or 25Ts with vikhers, etc.). It's new and will likely evolve, but it might be up your alley.

VTAG

Edited by johnv2pt0

You can check out our server VTAG. I recently changed it to a public mission and it has red v blue with the appropriate equipment on each side. External views off...restricted taxi speeds to prevent taxiway takeoffs...some limitations on weaponry (No spamramming or flying a hawg with 32 Mavs or 25Ts with vikhers, etc.). It's new and will likely evolve, but it might be up your alley.

VTAG

Is your Teamspeak server available for the general public or is membership required to use it?