AHHH the lights, they are so bright!!!!

RustBelt

Sofar no issues since hot fix that I've noticed, but since they did the lighting system I can turn down everything except the lit buttons in the RIO cockpit. They're pushing that overloaded blurry the "camera" seems to like to do that looks like what happens when I sleep with my contacts in.

Am I missing some dimmer for the button legends? Or is this a wait for ED to find their settings for the lighting? I'd adjust the gamma, but everything else light wise seems fine. Although the Starboard position lights look more blue than green.

The CRT for the VDI in the pilot seat is also quite bright, especially in the the night mode

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Adjust the brightness knob(s).......

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

After the 2.5.6 it’s a good idea to play with the gamma setting.

Kind regards

Jorik

Intel i7 8700k 5,0Ghz OC

Nvidia GTX1080Ti

32Gb DDR4 3200Mhz RAM

HP Reverb Pro

Selfmade Alu Rail 4080 mounts

TM HOTAS WARTHOG

Virpil 100mm extension + Virpil VFX + TM F/A-18 Stick

TM MFD's

Saitek Pedals