Calling ALL Budding Voice Actors

SUNTSAG

Hi All,

I wondered if anyone would be willing to help me? I am looking for additional voice actors for upcoming mission/campaign builds. I would like both MALE and FEMALE actors, across a wide variety of English spoken accents. The following is a list of those accents I would be particularly interested in:

American, Australian, Canadian, Dutch, Danish, English Old style RAF, English, French, German, Italian, Middle Eastern, New Zealand, Polish, Russian, Scottish, Spanish, Welsh.

How would this work if I were interested?

Simply PM me here on the forums and I will send you a single comment script to record, in either .wav or .ogg format. Send it to me via email and I will listen to each one. I will then select and contact those, that I would like to consider using for current and future projects.

Unfortunately I can't recompense you for your time and effort here but I would be grateful to those willing to help out. Having been a voice actor myself, it can be quite rewarding. Thanks all.

Edited by SUNTSAG

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy to help if you need an Aussie accent. I’ve got training in voiceover work thanks to my past video production work.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Happy to help if you need an Aussie accent. I’ve got training in voiceover work thanks to my past video production work.

Happy to do some British voices if you desire?

Trying to send you PMs but they don't appear to be going as my "Sent" folder stays empty...

English former military pilot and MAOT (like JTAC) operator. No real accent so either RP or Home Counties English.

Cheers,

Simon

Hi All,

Thank you and PM and emails sent. Many thanks.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Suntsag, sorry but I'd missed your thread.

I can do french (native) and badly accented english (french ^^)

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...