Dora "chopping "cockpit sound

Razor5-1

This is more noticeable when I wear my headset. If I look out to the left or right in the cockpit I can hear a very distinctive sound like that of somebody blowing air through a fan a home. Its hard to describe but even more annoying! Its almost like the sound of a helicopters rotors as they are stopping, like whoop whoop whoop really quickly.

Has this been placed in by design or a possible bug? I am all for realism but this does get on my nerves and now that I know it exists, I cannot but notice it.

What has been heard cannot be unheard :lol:

Also I noticed on a few occasions ,when shutting down, on the external view the prop slows down but then the animation skips and skips and then stops, there isn't a fluid animation of the prop slowing and stopping sometimes.

Also I noticed on a few occasions ,when shutting down, on the external view the prop slows down but then the animation skips and skips and then stops, there isn't a fluid animation of the prop slowing and stopping sometimes.

I've noticed this too. I hope that can be ascribed to the Dora being in Beta, because it's rather unsightful.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Yea I get it too. when i turn my head to either side looking over shoulder. (using trackIR)

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Just check internal version and I couldnt hear any issue with sounds.

I think that is the issue.

Best heared with headphones.

It is most prominent at 3 or 9 o´clock.

edit: Video embedded

Edited by iFoxRomeo
Video embedded
Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

• 1 month later...

did´nt hear that anymore since i changed the P51 and Dora sounds with mod sounds i like both of them much more !! Unfortunately i have to change loudness settzings different if flying P51 or Dora. For me better than stock sounds !

WIN 10; i9-9900K@4,8GHz; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus;32GB Corsair DDR4 3600MHz; 2TB Samsung SSD; GeForce GTX1080 8GB Seahawk; 34" AW3418DW; MS FFB2 Stick