SC on steam?

Harlikwin

So, I saw the note on discounts being figured out. But can't find the SC on steam anywhere? Was this only for those people that transferred their stuff from steam to the ED store? And if so, will there still be some sort of pre-sale/discount for steam folks at some point?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Hm, well thats not great. Thanks for the link though.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

It would be very unwise to deny steam users the same discount possibility.

Steam users are very much increasing during the last months and DCS also benefits a lot from steam.

If they want, I'm sure they find a solution to offer the same on all distribution platforms. I'm pretty sure this isn't a cheap trick to pull people over to the standalone.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

• ED Team

Hi all

It was not possible to have the super carrier on pre-order for steam.

Users who switch to stand alone version of DCS can take advantage of the current discount.

The super carrier will be on steam for early access and the team are currently working with steam on the discount problem.

When we have more news we will pass it on

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi all

It was not possible to have the super carrier on pre-order for steam.

Users who switch to stand alone version of DCS can take advantage of the current discount.

The super carrier will be on steam for early access and the team are currently working with steam on the discount problem.

When we have more news we will pass it on

thanks

So there should be a Discount as well or would it be better to Transfer the account?

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas