[OUTDATED] Av8BNA Paint Kit.

Timghetta

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ModelViewer2 currently does not understand any liveries folders outside of the installation folders.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Green helmet [for the new model] with and without the cross plus the PSD file cos I'm kind like

that.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w9l4LBd-99S4zAX_OkkCIjKCm4onzO-k

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 6 months later...

Where is the download link for the Dev's Paint Kit Template?

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Thank you!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • AlphaJuliet changed the title to [OUTDATED] Av8BNA Paint Kit.
  • AlphaJuliet unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

hi i have asked else where too, but i read somewhere that the template was updated with decals and writtings on the plane, i have found the main link is dead and they have a new website, i have also found the new page (wip) but its the older files that are plain, dose anyone have the pdf's with the logo/decals on please?