LD10 use?

Harlikwin

How do I use the anti radiation missiles?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Select the mode you want and shoot when you think you're in range.

1st mode is launching it on SPI

2nd mode is like Maddog mode

3rd mode is Self protect mode and it will fly towards the one that locks you.

They wont fire. There is like a 5 min warmup note on the SMS but it never does.

Do i need the jammer pod?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Set air to ground mode, master arm on, and make sure to have them selected (shown on SMS screen)

Hm. Did all that. Ill see about changing radar, im using a roland ewr, which is detected, and im range of but i cant fire the missiles.

Press the "power on" MPCD button on the right side before wishing to use them...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

What is "maddog mode"?

It just listens to whatever and if it picks up some kind of radar transmission, it tries to go after it. No concern for range or type or location — just the first thing that makes a noise.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

The quick manual has a usage guide for LD-10s.

Basically, there are 3 modes:

1. Active: similar to HARM Pre-Brief mode, goes to your SPI and look for radar emission close to you SPI.

2. Passive: also known as maddog, starts seeking the highest intensity radar.

3. Self-Protect: starts seeking the emitter currently locking you.

You're probably in SP with no emitter locking you, so that's why they won't go off. Try one of the other modes.

Press the "power on" MPCD button on the right side before wishing to use them...

Yup that was it.