Tracks where?

Kankkis

I posted one in the weather sound effects thread just up the page, its not really a mission but covers my attempts at aerial refuelling, slightly ropey ILS landing and some georgeous weather effects.

I was saying yesterady that it might be good to have a tracks library where people could post lessons or just stuff they though was interesting or useful. Its interesting to see how others fly as well

Technical Specs: Asus G73JW gaming laptop... i7-740QM 1.73GHz ... GTX460m 1.5GB ... 8GB DDR5 RAM ... Win7 64 ... TIR5 ... Thrustmaster T16000m

I posted one in the weather sound effects thread just up the page, its not really a mission but covers my attempts at aerial refuelling, slightly ropey ILS landing and some georgeous weather effects.

I was saying yesterady that it might be good to have a tracks library where people could post lessons or just stuff they though was interesting or useful. Its interesting to see how others fly as well

Yeah, thanks i'll check it out

I'm interested in tracks as well. I'd much rather view tracks then videos as it is much more interactive then videos. (ie. I can pause and look around to view a particular scenario from many different vantage points)

I would love a stickied thread for the sole purpose of adding tracks to view. I know the DCS website has the user files section, but there is currently only one track uploaded.

Currently I just browse through the forums trying to locate tracks that have been attached. Very tedious business.

I tried to upload a .Trk last night for you and it was 9mb. Too big and it was only a random single player mission. Sorry;)

ok, did't know the files are so big, thanks anyway. At least i today beat first easy Instant Action, feels great. My Wingman died but :thumbup: