JTAC Auto Target and Lase - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-12-2015, 10:01 PM   #21
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilkiki View Post
Hi Ciribob,

your awesome script does not seem to work with DCS 1.5, that's a shame ... This script was a wonderful feature and I used it many many times.

Hope to see it works soon

Cheers
No worries, you can use the CTLD Script as the JTAC script was integrated into it

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=143107

The latest version is compatible with 1.5 as you as you have the latest MIST.

Once you load CTLD instead of the JTACAutoLase, change any DO SCRIPT from

Code:
JTACAutoLase('JTAC1', 1688)
to

Code:
ctld.JTACAutoLase('JTAC1', 1688)
More info here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD#...ting-and-laser

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 08:40 PM   #22
Lilkiki

thanks for your quick reply !

I've tried, but my JTAC does find any targets ... Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks again for your help
Attached Files
File Type: miz jtac-ciribob.miz (80.1 KB, 37 views)
Old 11-14-2015, 12:29 PM   #23
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilkiki View Post
thanks for your quick reply !

I've tried, but my JTAC does find any targets ... Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks again for your help
Try this one... Took a while to track down!

Your AAA Group has no name and so the JTAC couldn't lase them

See the screenshot for the edit I made to the mission. I've also updated your mist to the latest version and it works fine now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	358
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	127346  
Attached Files
File Type: miz jtac-ciribob-edit.miz (81.2 KB, 48 views)

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Old 11-14-2015, 05:32 PM   #24
Lilkiki

Old 01-31-2016, 09:08 PM   #25
EasyEB

Really nice script! Thanks alot for you work. Is it possible to make the JTAC only lase vehicles of a certain type? For instance tanks, and not trucks and so on?

Edit: I have another question aswell! Is it possible to decrease the accuracy of the JTACs MGRS calls? I'd like them to give maybe 4 or 6 numbers accuracy.

Cheers!

Last edited by EasyEB; 01-31-2016 at 09:51 PM.
EasyEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 07:58 PM   #26
xaoslaad

I did this so I can optionally make them concentrate on certain targets first. This way I was able to prioritize SAMs ahead of other targets. Other variations are certainly possible. Maybe like a "permitted" option or something that will only allow targets if they have "permitted" in the name if you want them to lase only a bunker or something special. Logic would be similar.

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/pull/11
xaoslaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:33 PM   #27
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaoslaad View Post
I did this so I can optionally make them concentrate on certain targets first. This way I was able to prioritize SAMs ahead of other targets. Other variations are certainly possible. Maybe like a "permitted" option or something that will only allow targets if they have "permitted" in the name if you want them to lase only a bunker or something special. Logic would be similar.

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/pull/11
Thanks! I've actually been meaning to do something like this for a while

My method would be a list like so, as well as the specific tag idea you have which is great! :

Code:
{
"AA",
"Manpad"
"heavy-armour"
"light-armour"
"unarmed-armour"
"infantry"
"unarmed"
}
I'll hopefully have some time in the next week or so to give this a proper look and a go, but apologies if I don't as I'm busy with Blue Flag and work at the moment.

Thanks for contributing!

Old 02-09-2016, 12:30 AM   #28
Deezle

Ciribob, I was playing with this script this weekend, the JTAC would find the first target and mark it no problem, after I destroyed the first it would say scanning for targets and and never find any more, mind you these targets were all in one group close to each other. Am I doing something wrong?

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" MFD monitor, TIR5, Rift CV1

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, MFG Graphite Crosswind Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Custom Transducer
Deezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 08:31 AM   #29
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezle View Post
Ciribob, I was playing with this script this weekend, the JTAC would find the first target and mark it no problem, after I destroyed the first it would say scanning for targets and and never find any more, mind you these targets were all in one group close to each other. Am I doing something wrong?
Nope should be fine... Make sure you use the version contained in CTLD not the version on the first post of this thread.

If you post your mission file I can take a look.

Are they definitely in range of the JTAC and does he have line of sight?

Old 02-09-2016, 10:37 AM   #30
EasyEB

I'm not getting this priority thing to roll, I name a unit something including "priority", but the JTAC still goes for the closest one.

I'd love to see an example mission if you have the time.

Cheers!
EasyEB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jtac, laser