Not possible to manually select high supercharger

hazzer

It is not possible to select High supercharger by clicking through the switch. You can select, low or auto but that is it.

When I pressed the keybind to select high it did not stay in position unless the key was held down, once released it went back to low.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Point still stands that it cannot be pressed without using a key bind

you can do it via cocpit switch you just need to find this sweet spot for cursor :)

but frocing high speed is pointless, you will loose lots of hp and you will blow engine apart very quick.

Forcing Low speed is beneficial in some cases but forcing high speed i cant think of a single use of it.

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

you can do it via cocpit switch you just need to find this sweet spot for cursor :)

but frocing high speed is pointless, you will loose lots of hp and you will blow engine apart very quick.

Forcing Low speed is beneficial in some cases but forcing high speed i cant think of a single use of it.

Ah fair enough, felt like a bit of a struggle in vr. Would be nice if it was easier but it isn't anything game breaking haha

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Ah fair enough, felt like a bit of a struggle in vr. Would be nice if it was easier but it isn't anything game breaking haha

If it comes to power developed by engine at SL for LOW and HIGH SPEED supercharger gear would differ about 300BHP.

Ofc HIGH blower would provide about 300BHP less then LOW blower speed at SL.

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• 1 month later...
Point still stands that it cannot be pressed without using a key bind

This seems to be a bug.

I can switch the "Supercharger switch" only to position "AUTO" from "LOW" by mouse.

The supercharger swich does not respond to the mouse right click.

To switch the supercharger switch "up" is possible only via key binds.

When mouse poiner (yellow cross) is in position "green arrow" and i right click, green arrow will change in to yellow cross until i keep press it, the supercharger switch does nothing.

Mouse left click works with the supercharger switch correctly.

It does not work for all Mustangs.

I am sure, it worked with both mouse clicks in past.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

This seems to be a bug.

I can switch the "Supercharger switch" only to position "AUTO" from "LOW" by mouse.

The supercharger swich does not respond to the mouse right click.

To switch the supercharger switch "up" is possible only via key binds.

When mouse poiner (yellow cross) is in position "green arrow" and i right click, green arrow will change in to yellow cross until i keep press it, the supercharger switch does nothing.

Mouse left click works with the supercharger switch correctly.

It does not work for all Mustangs.

I am sure, it worked with both mouse clicks in past.

you can do it by mouse just hover over HIGH sign on dash, but as soon as you unpress switch will return from HIGH position.

you have 3 places where you need to click to get LOW AUTO or HIGH and those places are static so it does no matter where is switch positioned at a time

Left mouse button only.

Edited by grafspee