Multiplayer missions?

Latka

New player here. Been getting used to the Su-25 T offline and some online flying back and forth to different airfields.

Question - how the heck do I fly missions on a multiplayer server? Is that something that needs to be loaded by the server admin, or can I pick waypoints and targets and fly a mission myself? Right now I've got the Caucasus and Persian Gulf maps.

You need to go to the Multiplayer tab on the DCS home screen and choose a map on which to fly.

Carefully read the description and notes they provide in order to make sure you have the required (or don’t have the prohibited) Mods. And you need to be sure you’re on their Discord and / or you’re connected to their Teamspeak or SRS address.

Once you have your ducks properly aligned, then dive in and have fun!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Yes, what kind of mission presents itself during multiplayer is down to the host/server admin to set up.

Dang. No “choose your own adventure” then. I guess I’ll have to poke around and find a server that’s got some Su-25T action. :)

Some servers are set up with scripts that let you choose what kind of task you would want and generates them semi-automatically.

That sounds pretty cool. I’ll have to have a closer look at some of the servers to check them out!