Dedi web GUI not responding

Since 'the update' today the web site GUI for my dedicated server is only showing 'Server not responding'.

Using both methods of setting up a server, the 'ingame' method and the Dedicated no render etc. both of which appear in the server list and are joinable.

The only modification I've made is editing the dedicatedServe.lua to enable a change of 'player' name.

This was of course overwritten by the update.

Any clues as to why this would suddenly go AWOL?

EDIT: I've been on my DCS account profile and my server shows up in 'My Servers'. Clicking on my server brings the same result, Not responding.

Edited by Ron Attwood

I'm in trouble too. the GUI always gives the same message. Server not responding.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

It looks like the issues we had in the first versions of the Dedicated Server when we forgot so set the server configuration, it seems that server dosesn't read the serversettings.lua

Is that something we have to do? If so, what? :)

;3941898']Same error here' date=' managed to pull this from the logs:[/quote']

Well, we have a clue here, this is something some of us are experiencing whether it's -w or single client. I'm a little confused as I'm still seeing that the other others (namely the larger ones) are still up. I wonder what they're doing differently that the update didn't bork their server GUI's?

Something that I also saw - I was able to load my server client and saw it in the MP server list, but I couldn't join it.

To be honest, I don't even know where to even begin with figuring or troubleshooting this issue. Hopefully someone with more wisdom can see our dilemma and hopefully provide a way forward.

Well, we have a clue here, this is something some of us are experiencing whether it's -w or single client. I'm a little confused as I'm still seeing that the other others (namely the larger ones) are still up. I wonder what they're doing differently that the update didn't bork their server GUI's?

It's not a case of the servers not being up or unjoinable(?) but whether the server owner can access the webGUI.

For my part, I can see my server on the server list and it can be joined but I cannot get the webGUI to see it.

Exactly, servers are working fine, it's just the GUI not being reachable, which probably has to do with an outdated encryption key for the webgui app.

You can still run your server like we used to do before the GUI.

Just make sure you change the mission in the serversettings.lua and start with --server --norender so it starts with the first mission in the missionlist.

ERROR WebGUI: While parsing encryptedRequest: StreamTransformationFilter: invalid PKCS #7 block padding found

Does anyone know exactly what this means? Well, I guess someone knows, it's all Dutch to me. No offense to Nederlanders.:smilewink:

Does anyone know exactly what this means? Well, I guess someone knows, it's all Dutch to me. No offense to Nederlanders.:smilewink:

Non taken ;)

For most of us Dutchies it's all gibberish as well, however it's quite clear it refers to an error with encryption and the parsing of requests.

My guess is that it is an encryption key mismatch between DCS.exe and the GUI process, as we can't access it through their website nor locally through the index.html

We don't know, I think the priorities are the VR opti' and the Hornet features (what they delayed).

I just reinstalled my server this weekend, I used the DCS World dedicated server Open Beta.exe, but it doesn't work, even without UI.

I will wait next patch and I will try again then :)

My DCS contributions:
- My mods/skins: here
- My server/missions scripts: there
- My Discord bot:
this place
If you want to thank me buying a coffee☕/beer🍺, feel free:
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Astazou

;3946121']As i mentioned in the other thread, make sure there is a mission in the missionlist section of the serversettings.lua

I made this error before :)

Yep, I did ^^

I saved old files ;)

My DCS contributions:
- My mods/skins: here
- My server/missions scripts: there
- My Discord bot:
this place
If you want to thank me buying a coffee☕/beer🍺, feel free:
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Astazou

We have already the serversettings, set up with a mission but seems that dedicated server doesn't read it anyway!

Maybe a hint...

The users who had the issue, where are you located? I'm in France

Edited by icemaker