which weapons are for armored vehicles or tanks?

WildBillKelsoe

as above. I’d like to know which ones to take and for that matter their release modes. There are so many RBKs with different names and KMGUs as well. Which ones have smart bomblets like CBU-97 in A-10A?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

But that is for Su-24, not Grach (Rook).

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

As far as I know none of the submunitions for the weapons available for the Su-25 variants in DCS are smart submunitions.

The PTABs are I believe top attack munitions, and the heavier ones (fewer per container of a given size) are the ones meant for anti-armor as far as tanks go.

KMGU-2 96 PTAB-2.5KO

RBK 500 PTAB-10-5

RBK 250 PTAB-2.5M

The lighter PTABs are good for soft targets and will often take out APCs/IFVs as well. They may or may not work against MBTs depending on how many hit.

RBK 500 PTAB-1M

There is a smart munition RBK 500 SPBE-D with smart munitions in the Encyclopedia in game, but in the mission editor it doesn't appear to be available for any of the Su-25 variants, or even for more modern AI planes like the Su-30 or Su-34.

Callsign "Auger". It could mean to predict the future or a tool for boring large holes.

I combine the two by predictably boring large holes in the ground with my plane.