Oculus Rift CV 1
Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:21 PM   #22
JanTelefon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud View Post
Yeah, SPAK/ATT/HÖJD !

With off I meant SPAK
That's what I meant as well. Rear position one light. Middle position two lights. Forward position three lights. You read our minds Franky.
JanTelefon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:09 PM   #23
funkyfranky

Alright, I uploaded a new version with the autopilot stuff included. However, it does not not quite behave as we wanted it to.

When all three lights are on and you move the switch from up to middle position, two lights go out, i.e. only SPAK remains on. This is actually the same as when all three lights are on and you click HÖJD or ATT with the mouse when all three are on. Then also two lights go out and the system returns to SPAK. Not sure if this is the way it behaves in RL?

You then need to move the switch completely down (still one light) and can move it up again to the middle position (two lights) and up position (three lights). In that direction it works nicely

Sorry, not ideal, but the best I could do for now.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:14 PM   #24
Mud

Thanks for the effort, Funky!

I'm absolutely loving the Viggen at the moment.

Spoiler:
W10-x64 | Asus P8Z77-V | Core i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz | Noctua NH-D14
Corsair 32Gb 1600 @ 2133 10-12-12-20 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X OC
SB Audigy 2 Platinum | TM Hotas Warthog
MFG Crosswind pedals | TrackIR 5
Oculus Rift CV 1
Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:34 AM   #25
PVI_Eagle

Great work for the Viggen Funky!
I recently bought the warthog and i need a mod like yours for all other modules (huey,p51 etc...).
Can you help me?

Thanks.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:38 PM   #26
funkyfranky

Since we might have to wait a little longer until CW/CCW buttons for the rotary dials are officially supported, I have added all the individual states for the rotaries, i.e. the weapon selector, sight selector, data panel mode selector and anti jamming mode selector.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:09 PM   #27
SE-FLA

Hi, thanx for this, great. But some issues, the "RB-04...Release Mode Valb/Prep" and "Weapon Release Mode Fallsattomkopplare" both are hold so not possible to map since they require key to be hold to be active, should toggle. Same thing with the "Main Electric Power On/Off", must also HOLD to stay on.

Last edited by SE-FLA; 03-05-2017 at 02:40 PM.
SE-FLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 02:23 PM   #28
funkyfranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE-FLA View Post
Hi, thanx for this, great.
Thanks, SE-FLA
Quote:
But some issues, the "RB-04...Release Mode Valb/Prep" and "Weapon Release Mode Fallsattomkopplare" both are hold so not possible to map since they require key to be hold to be active, should toggle.
Not sure what you mean here. For me they work fine with ON-OFF switches.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:48 PM   #29
JanTelefon

Quote:
Hi, thanx for this, great. But some issues, the "RB-04...Release Mode Valb/Prep" and "Weapon Release Mode Fallsattomkopplare" both are hold so not possible to map since they require key to be hold to be active, should toggle. Same thing with the "Main Electric Power On/Off", must also HOLD to stay on.
I think what you are after is a toggle function that switches between the two states with a momentary press (like that of a button or a keyboard key), this mod however does mainly deal with toggle switches, which have two states they stay in ON-OFF (or PRESS and RELEASE if that's clearer).

I'm sure Franky could add the toggle function, since he's awesome, but I don't think that was his original intention.
JanTelefon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:13 PM   #30
LeCuvier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanTelefon View Post
I think what you are after is a toggle function that switches between the two states with a momentary press (like that of a button or a keyboard key), this mod however does mainly deal with toggle switches, which have two states they stay in ON-OFF (or PRESS and RELEASE if that's clearer).

I'm sure Franky could add the toggle function, since he's awesome, but I don't think that was his original intention.
Franky could probably customize this in "clickabledata.lua"; but then the function would no longer match the physical switch in the cockpit.
The cockpit has a maintained ON/OFF switch, which stays in the ON or OFF position. As such, the switch always displays the actual state which a pushbutton or spring-loaded toggle switch can't do. If you "mickymouse" the clickabledata.lua, the switch will always return to the OFF position and therefore not show the actual operating state.
Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5
LeCuvier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mod, toggle switches, viggen