Watch me (try to) fix/investigate something in the Viggen!

RagnarDa

Watch me (try to) fix/investigate something in the Viggen!  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Watch me (try to) fix/investigate something in the Viggen!

Introducing probably the most boring stream ever! I’ll be streaming me programming Viggen. Tune in at Tuesday 26 november at 19:00 to 20:00 GMT here

Don’t forget to vote above for what I will be doing in the stream.

Please don’t record the stream. And if you spot something that wasn’t meant to be publicly shown, keep it to yourself. Thank you!

Some reviews:

“Well, I know what I would put on the TV when going to bed.”

- ensamvarg

“like listening to rain or so”

- ironmike

giphy.gif

Edited by RagnarDa
Fixed reviews.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

I wont miss this opportunity for a behind scenes about DCS World development, thanks a lot for offering this unusual event :D

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I wont miss this opportunity for a behind scenes about DCS World development, thanks a lot for offering this unusual event :D

Prepare to be amazed!

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

LOFL you guys are the best developers in DCS. At least you have an appropriate sense of humor. Also I will be disappointed if you don't look like that guy in the image ;) or better yet this guy:

giphy.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

LOL, good stuff. Thanks RagnarDa!

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I would love to watch, thanks for giving us the opportunity.

The idea behind polling by voting is really nice.

Hope I can make it on Tuesday.

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Not sure if entirely sarcastic or partly serious, but it definitely made for a good laugh to start in the day :D

I haven't voted for any of the listed options because I would like you to try to fix the not working funtion of the IR FRAMSTEGEN button to cycle the active pylon when using sidewinders and according indication on pylon display when in TAKT OUT mode. ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Almost as funny as looking at a sundial in the shade for 1hr ;)

It’s never too late to give up

It’s almost like there should be a competition about who can watch the longest

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

I just hope you try and fix the small things. Like to be able to step the weapons. And you should also see the number "1" blinking so you know what weapon is used. Have been waiting for this for a long time.

Also It feels like the ground avoidance mode needs some tweaking. I have to elevate the radar a couple of degrees up for it to work correctly. It feels like the radar is pointing to much down as default wich makes you see mountains and such on the radar wich you will clear with several 100 meters. Im not exactly sure how the real thing works thou. But i would imagine that only things that is in my exact flying path would show on the radar?

Also i would love to be able to have the radar elevation on a Axis like you have in the real plane.

Also im not sure if the radar cursor should move like it is doing now. It is inverted. If you move down the cursor moves up. But maybe it should move like that? Some of the radar modes it works correctly, like if you are in SPA mode.. It just feels wierd now when its inverted in some modes.

Also on the rockets, shouldt you be able to just fire 4 rockets at a time. Or is it always that you empty all rockets at once? Same for bombs, is it always every bomb when you release?

Also on the rockets, shouldt you be able to just fire 4 rockets at a time. Or is it always that you empty all rockets at once? Same for bombs, is it always every bomb when you release?

You might use the TARGETING MODE SELECTOR ("RB-04/Rb-15/BK release mode selector") to choose position "STD/PREP" to go for only 4 rockets (if you have 4 launchers). Same for bombs.

Edited by TOViper

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

LOFL you guys are the best developers in DCS. At least you have an appropriate sense of humor. Also I will be disappointed if you don't look like that guy in the image ;) or better yet this guy:

giphy.gif

..for this image of glory.

Also woop woop! Watch the master soothe your souls with coding magic 3000 - the wizard at its best! Don't miss out on it! :thumbup:

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Yea i have tried it but doesnt seem to work for me..

Does it work for you? I just tired it like 1 hour ago and it didnt work for me..

I was too slow, and you were too fast.

Initially I was not precise enough, and told you to use the switch left of the one you really need

Read above, this one is the correct one, sorry mate!

my computer: