L39c dismount gunsight bug

Svsmokey

I don't need to be told which model we're talking about . Check op . I raised the Za because that's the one to use in combat -gunsight on - while we can fly the C , gunsight on or off . That way you can have your cake , and we can eat it too . That's the way it was . Now we have to deal with the mission editor for multiple missions , and open it every time we wish to fly , so you can have your cake , and you can eat it too .

Putting the gunsight dismount in the refuel/rearming menu (as livery or payload) would be preferable to what we've got !

Edited by Svsmokey

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I don't need to be told which model we're talking about . Check op . I raised the Za because that's the one to use in combat

Unless you want to fly for a country which doesn't operate the ZA. Like for example Georgia and Russia - the only two L-39 operators we have on any of the DCS maps. There are good reasons to fly the C with the gunsight on - and with the gunsight off. The existence of the ZA is irrelevant to this, hence my previous comment.

Now we have to deal with the mission editor for multiple missions , and open it every time we wish to fly

You don't have to do that. You can edit the instant action or single missions, or create new ones and use them from the instant action or single mission menus without going into the ME (after the initial edit).

Putting the gunsight dismount in the refuel/rearming menu (as livery or payload) would be preferable to what we've got !

That would make sense to me.

Unless you want to fly for a country which doesn't operate the ZA. Like for example Georgia and Russia - the only two L-39 operators we have on any of the DCS maps. There are good reasons to fly the C with the gunsight on - and with the gunsight off. The existence of the ZA is irrelevant to this, hence my previous comment.

You don't have to do that. You can edit the instant action or single missions, or create new ones and use them from the instant action or single mission menus without going into the ME (after the initial edit).

That would make sense to me.

If i edit an instant action mission , will it survive an update ? Perhaps if i renamed it ? As long as i don't have to load mission editor in my memory to fly , and don't have to worry about an update wipeout , i can live with an editing solution .

I wasn't seriously suggesting a modified loadout menu purely for the L-39C :)

Thanks for the info regarding Russia , Georgia . Learn something every day !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2