[REPORTED] L-39 Instrument Errors

kadda

hello every one, i started this new tread, because i ve noticed some differences between the indications of instruments ...

i ll start with the Mach Meter , in the one that i have the indication marks starts from 0.5 (not from 0.1) and turns from right to left (counter clock wise).

and in the range indicator the instrument turns in the other dirrection too :)

picture.php?albumid=1358&pictureid=8870

Edited by kadda

With respect

Kadda

My works

TL-39 (NewGen) project (Ру)/(EN)

Good catch.

Your airspeed indicator is little bit different (even if they're all labeled LUN 1170.8 ), but looking at

video around 1:50, where the indicator is identical to the one in DCS, you can see it appearing only at higher speeds (which confirms the scale not starting 0.1) while rotating counter-clockwise during a dive.

And the range indicator scale is going the wrong way, yes.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

Good catch.

Your airspeed indicator is little bit different (even if they're all labeled LUN 1170.8 ), but looking at

video around 1:50, where the indicator is identical to the one in DCS, you can see it appearing only at higher speeds (which confirms the scale not starting 0.1) while rotating counter-clockwise during a dive.

And the range indicator scale is going the wrong way, yes.

mine is LUN 1170.S ...

With respect

Kadda

My works

And what i ve liked to add is that the range instrument can sho w maximum 499 km so it s done to work at max 500km from the station RSBN = radio systema blijnaya navigatsia = near navigation radio system there s an other system named RSDN that is made for far navigation but i don t know the specefics for it ...

With respect

Kadda

My works

Alright, so to sum it up, we have these bugs so far:

1. Machmeter indication should start at 0,5 and turn counter-clockwise when rising.

2. Range indicator should only indicate up to 499KM with the scale turning the opposite way.

Hopefully it can get reported and sorted out soon.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

Alright, so to sum it up, we have these bugs so far:

1. Machmeter indication should start at 0,5 and turn counter-clockwise when rising.

2. Range indicator should only indicate up to 499KM with the scale turning the opposite way.

Hopefully it can get reported and sorted out soon.

Sir yes sir

With respect

Kadda

My works

• 1 month later...

Yes, it's -5° right after touchdown, but it slowly fixes itself after a while. I did not see this error after a simple circuit, only after maneuvering, so this is probably a normal error these instruments are expect to show after a while. Even the manuals talk about the usage of arresting button in (level) flight if the displayed pitch doesn't match the actual one.

Yes, it's -5° right after touchdown, but it slowly fixes itself after a while. I did not see this error after a simple circuit, only after maneuvering, so this is probably a normal error these instruments are expect to show after a while. Even the manuals talk about the usage of arresting button in (level) flight if the displayed pitch doesn't match the actual one.

yes i m agree with you that after manoeuvering it can show an error, but i noticed that after a simple circuit mission without any manoeuvre...

With respect

Kadda

My works

Even the manuals talk about the usage of arresting button in (level) flight if the displayed pitch doesn't match the actual one.

if i remember right if the AGD indication is wrong you must fly strait with constant speed of 450 km/h ( i m not sure ) , puch the "arrentir" button and and stay like that (strait flight) until the lamp in the button is blinking

With respect

Kadda

My works

It would be best if someone who has flown with that instrument chimed in, whether such inaccuracies are real or not, cause I don't really know.

i did flown with it, and i can say that it don t show errors even after a complex exercise ...

With respect

Kadda

My works