Flying the F51

CBStu

In quick action flights:

1- How do I shoot the guns. I see the toggle just ahead of the stick but it doesn't do anything. Another arm switch somewhere? There is no mention of guns except for gun heat in the control menu so how do I set the joystick trigger?.

2- After a crash is there a way to get a quick start or do I have to quit and reload the flight?

3- Is there a way to run less than full screen so I can pause a flight and get on the web for info?

Not sure what you are flying here...there is no F51 . There is a P51D . Or perhaps you are flying the TF51 , in which case it has no guns .

What kind of crash ? Assuming it's the aircraft , the debriefing screen with a "fly again" option for instant action missions was lost some time back with an update-hopefully temporarily .

If you open a browser before DCS , you should be able to alt-tab to it from within DCS

Sniped

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

The Free TF51 has no guns. You want guns you gotta buy...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).