A10C module, has it been completed?

kaoqumba

They are however, updating the cockpit soon to take advantage of new graphics rendering. Under some conditions the lighting may not be perfect right now, but I’ve had no problems flying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will that add new capabilities and avionics? As in the real world, airplanes will upgrade

Will that add new capabilities and avionics? As in the real world, airplanes will upgrade

Probably not as the version of the A-10C that we enjoy in DCS is subject to specific guidelines and restrictions via the contract for the commercial version produced by Eagle Dynamics from which came our "entertainment" version.

Or at least that's how I understand it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

I'm hoping now that JHMCS is out on the f18 an entrepreneurial modder will make something for us...

Dont count with them, surely the F/A-18C JHMCS has been Hard codded, no exportable to the Hornet and ED can be "clean" the problems with the old LUAs as the A-10C previously, as problem I talk a old modder with reactivate a A-10C Laser Mavericks, exiting on a old Luas, cleared by ED on a successive patch to dont take problems with the ANG legal contract.

The trouble is it's one of the things the USAF said they had to remove when they made the sim.

That is incorrect, HMCS wasn’t a thing when DCS A-10C was released. The reason we won’t get HMCS is because it was added to the real a-10C in a later suite than we have in the simulator and ED doesn’t plan to update the A-10C.

The module is a complete simulation of the A10C suite 3 iirc. We are not going to get it upgrade because it would be another suite and then another module.

Same way we are getting the F18C Lot 20 and not the previous or next ones.

Other than that, the module is fully released and with all the content updated, tested and working currently.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The module is a complete simulation of the A10C suite 3 iirc. We are not going to get it upgrade because it would be another suite and then another module.

Same way we are getting the F18C Lot 20 and not the previous or next ones.

Other than that, the module is fully released and with all the content updated, tested and working currently.

That’s not exactly true either. It’s a hybrid of suite 3 and 5.