New Weapons Mod - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-07-2018, 01:00 AM   #1
Flarpt

Default New Weapons Mod

One station on the Yak for smoke.
SOoo,,, why not one of you incredibly smart modders make us a nice machinegun or cannon mod pretty please☺?
Flarpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:51 AM   #2
msalama
Veteran

As I told you already, I don't think this AC has a code-level (DLL) weapon interface, so there's nothing to connect the weapons to.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:06 PM   #3
Flarpt

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama View Post
As I told you already, I don't think this AC has a code-level (DLL) weapon interface, so there's nothing to connect the weapons to.
I do not remember asking about adding weapons to any Yak, having just purchased it this week.Regardless, if you want respect, then practice using it. Because you certainly do not know who you are talking to kiddo.
Flarpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:17 AM   #4
msalama
Veteran

The hell is wrong with you? Did I accidentally pish on your cornflakes or something? Anyway, you really seem to like that Alzheimer's beer since this is what you asked in another thread a couple of days ago and I replied to you there: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...2&postcount=26

And now take a chill pill and cheer up, that's a good boy. & I'll see ya when I see ya, OK?
Old 12-08-2018, 04:02 PM   #5
Burning Bridges

I believe messing with dlls and binary files is a breach of license and could only end up with the mod banned. Also even if it is allowed to exist it would end up one of those mods that keep breaking with newer versions.

Or in other words, this is a waste of time.
Burning Bridges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:36 AM   #6
Weta43
ED Testers Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama View Post
The hell is wrong with you? Did I accidentally pish on your cornflakes or something? Anyway, you really seem to like that Alzheimer's beer since this is what you asked in another thread a couple of days ago and I replied to you there: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...2&postcount=26

And now take a chill pill and cheer up, that's a good boy. & I'll see ya when I see ya, OK?
Was there some P.M.ing going on there ?

Cause actually, you replied to someone else:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Як-52B incoming! (Seriously though, can someone please make a mod of this? ) ]
The OP of this thread just 'seconded' that thread, and even if you thought you'd explained ... you don't think there's even a little chance that maybe :
Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama
I don't think this AC has a code-level (DLL) weapon interface, so there's nothing to hook up the pods with.
just means absolutely nothing to someone that has 20 posts in total & maybe hasn't investigated the program architecture of the game ?
Old 12-10-2018, 04:55 AM   #7
msalama
Veteran

Maybe. Replied to everyone including this guy though. And he responded by jumping down my throat, to which I reacted a bit harshly perhaps. And that was that.