Some Noted Problems

Avio

Been flying much with the Yak and noted these problems :-

1) The air pressure gauge always show both needles fixed and non-moving, from cold and dark to in-flight.

2) Oil Temp needle hardly moves beyond 30 degrees, even with oil cooler fully closed.

3) Attitude indicator at times not showing level, even when horizon outside is level.

4) In-cockpit sound -- when flying sounds like heavy rain outside, in addition to normal engine sound. This happens with or without helmet simulation.

Anyone else noticed these issues?

Been flying much with the Yak and noted these problems :-

1) The air pressure gauge always show both needles fixed and non-moving, from cold and dark to in-flight.

2) Oil Temp needle hardly moves beyond 30 degrees, even with oil cooler fully closed.

3) Attitude indicator at times not showing level, even when horizon outside is level.

4) In-cockpit sound -- when flying sounds like heavy rain outside, in addition to normal engine sound. This happens with or without helmet simulation.

Anyone else noticed these issues?

I've noticed the air pressure needles not moving, not sure why that is, otherwise the only issues i've noticed relate to Multiplayer 2 pilot use, that being that the gear lever in the rear is not in sync with the front (could actually be the case IRL though) as well as the fact that if an aircraft is damaged with two people in it (i.e the gear collapsed) then gets repaired, the person in the rear will see the gear as being up, there is also a similar issue where pilot one selects a new aircraft, the rear pilot will still see the aircraft in the previous state.