AV-8B FM BUG - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-15-2020, 04:59 PM   #11
mvsgas
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thax View Post
I found this bug when I tried to dodge TORs on a server....
You should research the aircraft handling. You will find it is mention in many different platforms how it has and will depart violently. One example of the flight characteristic can be heard here, starting at 48:30. High speed meaning mach, not indicated speed.

Ryzen 5 3600, Gygabite X570 AORUS Elite, Corsair vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 32gb, 500g Samsung 970 evo pro, WD blue 3D NAND 2 TB SATA III, video card=Gigabyte RTX 2070, 8gb gddr 6, Joystick=Thrustmaster T-flight Stick X, Track IR, Win10 64
mvsgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:34 PM   #12
Shrike88

Have had the Deathspiral happen several times when cross controlled in a stall, completely unrecoverable.

hopefully some FM High speed stall and laminar flow departure characteristics gets looked at
Shrike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:28 AM   #13
Talonx1

Have only had the module for about a day but have already noticed it tends to violently depart if you try to pull hard g's. Dont know if this is the same issue but just assumed it was intentional. Also easily ripped a wing off once already
Something I expect from the tomcat with wings extended but not for something as compact and rugged as a harrier.
Talonx1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
av-8b, bug, flight model, harrier, razbam