This Free Module Month Made Me Realize I Made The Right Choice - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-21-2020, 05:39 PM   #11
DW2020

I tried the AV8B during last free trial and enjoyed it so this time it went on trial and sale I purchased it.

Very stable aircraft and although I havebt worked out the VTOL capabilities yet is a very enjoyable aircraft to fly
DW2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 01:44 AM   #12
Bagpipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltic_dragon View Post
As Ramsay says - here is more info about my content for the Harrier. As well as for other modules I am also working on the full manual for AV-8B.
Man i need that manual. Been out the harrier for so long as it was my first FF module and i flew it to death but will get back into it and work page by page once your manual is available.

ROG Strix B450F, Ryzen 3700x, RTX 2070Super, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, SSD, T-Master HOTAS
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-..._as=subscriber
https://twitter.com/BagpipeFlying
https://www.twitch.tv/bagpipeflying/

Yes i have checked Nvidia settings/Drivers, deleted fxo/metashaders etc thank you
Bagpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 07:22 AM   #13
baltic_dragon
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlikely_spider View Post
Cool! Any rough time frame for the full paid DLC?
Difficult to say ATM... hopefully still this year.
Old 04-24-2020, 07:45 PM   #14
YSIAD_RIP

I just bought the AV-8B the other day too, all thanks to the previous two-day trial. I already knew it was fun to fly and came with a very lovely looking cockpit. I just got an X56 HOTAS and experimented by putting the Nozzle Angle Control Lever on one of the Duel Throttles, instead of using a rotary dial. All I can say is - I am glad I have the option -
It felt natural, and more fun, using the second throttle to adjust the nozzles.
No Regrets so far with the AV-8B -
It looks like when Razbam puts development cycles into something, it is usually well worth the effort.
Master of None: | A-10C | P-51D | FC3 | F-86F | Ka-50 | SA342 | F-5E | UH-1H | F/A-18C | Suppercarrier | F-14 | Christen Eagle II |F-16C | M-2000C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | MiG-19 | MiG-21 | I-16 | >> i5-3570k - Vega56 - 32 GB <<
YSIAD_RIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 12:04 AM   #15
ALLynil

AV-8B was my first full fidelity plane. Still in love with it Just started learning Hornet and F16 but i still love to hop in Harrier
ALLynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:33 AM   #16
theGozr

Location: France, Montpellier / Berkeley, Cal/Ashland, OR USA
Send a message via ICQ to theGozr Send a message via MSN to theGozr Send a message via Yahoo to theGozr

Free module made me get the MiG19 and I love it
Old 04-28-2020, 11:38 AM   #17
mungo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltic_dragon View Post
As Ramsay says - here is more info about my content for the Harrier. As well as for other modules I am also working on the full manual for AV-8B.
And what is going to be the difference between your manual and Chuck's guide for the Harrier?
Just curious because despite lot of the pictures it is still almost 300-page guide
mungo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 12:39 PM   #18
Ramsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mungo13 View Post
And what is going to be the difference between your manual and Chuck's guide for the Harrier?
Baltic Dragon's AV-8B Flight Manual will be the Full Manual included with game.

Quote:
Just curious because despite lot of the pictures it is still almost 300-page guide
The M-2000C manual is 320 pages, so I'd expect the AV-8B manual to be a similar size, if not longer.
Ramsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 02:28 PM   #19
xvii-Dietrich

I've also been trying modules during the free month. I checked the M2000C and was very pleasantly surprised. I have thus now bought it. Thanks Razbam!

I also tried the A-10C. While it's okay, I think the AV8B is more fun for me. The AV8B is faster, more flexible, has more character, V/STOL-capability and can do ship-borne operations. I've had the AV8B for a while - it was one of the first jets I got. So, yes, I made a good choice back then.
xvii-Dietrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 06:44 PM   #20
Charly_Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mungo13 View Post
Mainly the fact that Baltic's manual will be official and more exhaustive. My guide definitely does not cover everything and isn't meant to replace dev documentation by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited by Charly_Owl; 04-28-2020 at 08:13 PM.
Charly_Owl is offline   Reply With Quote