104th Phoenix - Operation Longbow - Dynamic PvP Mission

104th_Maverick

Hi mate,

It is not possible to move resources around airbases using transport assets without using additional mission scripting.

Its a fantastic idea, sadly its not possible in the current state.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any client using a GCI slot MUST be on the 104th Teamspeak server.

TeamSpeak_Logo.png

TS3 Server IP - 96.94.104.129 - Password = phoenix

The TS3 IP address listed in the briefing on the front page is the old and incorrect one. Might wanna fix that, buddy :thumbup:

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Could we please get a copy for download and ME preloading again of the Longbow version actually hosted - I think it's V2.5?

Thanks in advance!

See end of post #2

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Server might need a reset. Nothing is responding ATM.

Awacs is stationary, no calls and kill feeds.

Beste regards,

Stefan, HereThen

| I7 8700K 4.7 Ghz | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 | Asus MAXIMUS X HERO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | TrackIR5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Thrustmaster TPR | Steelseries Apex PRO | Steelseries Aerox 3 | Steelseries Arctis WL Pro | MonsterTech table clamps |

• 1 month later...

As i do not know where else to check the mission briefing and farp markers i have to bump this thread, because scrolling to page 4 is going to be annoying.

Does anyone know how close ground troops have to be dropped to attack enemy troops at neutral or enemy airfields?

I love the 104th server, it's my first choice right now.

Please consider perhaps a 50% fuel starting point vs. 0% . I totally get the 'we don't want air quake and guys just taking off immediately after dying' - but at the same time, flying time if often limited with real life, and spending all that time each sortie waiting there 5+ minutes really adds up over time. I think (especially for redfor) that a 50% start would be better.

Perhaps if you really wanted, have a system where the front most forward base you start at 25%, the next base 50%, then the back base 100%.

ie. if we have Guadata as the forward base - you start with 25%. Then Sochi would be 50%, and Kras/Mykop - 100%

My favorite setup is this Longbow one- I'd honestly just keep this one 100% in rotation (along with the PG one) - however, there is another mission which I'm not remembering the name, where the only base is like Kras for Redfor and Tbil for Blue. I'd love to see that mission removed - it basically becomes a PvE ground pounder mission.

Thanks again - I really enjoy the server.

The problem I found on the server is folks are not using SRS; they're talking on TS and that takes away from the immersion. You should assign frequencies in the TS channels such as "Channel Event 1 AUX 263.500 Yardstick 73/10 etc for channel 2,3,4.... Then have Primary setup up for each airfield and while airborne for interflight comms.

Just a suggestion.

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

hi guys, I was flying this afternoon with the fa 18C and on the ground the communication was fine, but in flight, I was not able to open the communication menu and to communicate with awacs.

can someone help me with this issue?

thank you in advance

hi guys, I was flying this afternoon with the fa 18C and on the ground the communication was fine, but in flight, I was not able to open the communication menu and to communicate with awacs.

can someone help me with this issue?

thank you in advance

in general most multiplayer servers have easy comms disabled, meaning you need to have your radios tuned to the correct frequencies and then use the appropriate radio (in multi-radio aircraft) to initiate contact. on the ground with the cockpit open you can reach the ground crew through any radio interface as an abstraction for direct speech. also if i remember correctly the "\" radio menu doesn't work in flight without easy comms for the hornet

in general most multiplayer servers have easy comms disabled, meaning you need to have your radios tuned to the correct frequencies and then use the appropriate radio (in multi-radio aircraft) to initiate contact. on the ground with the cockpit open you can reach the ground crew through any radio interface as an abstraction for direct speech. also if i remember correctly the "" radio menu doesn't work in flight without easy comms for the hornet

Right Alt + \ for comm1 and Right Ctrl + \ for comm2.

• 2 months later...