Airbrakes on the Stick

Cunning_Fox

They are two types of airbrakes: the one in the left panel that you can bind in the sub menu Systems "Left Shift + B" to open and" Left Control + B" to close and its like a toggle switch, and the "momentary" airbrake in the stick that are in the sub menu Systems and you can bind with "B"and this work as long as you depress the key or the button in your HOTAS ...i dont know what do you refer about the "cabin fog"..i hope this help

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, I know about the switch, that switch has three binds. On/off, on and off. But the button on the stick isn't there.

In the stick binds in the controls menu, the button on the brake is not present. You can't bind it. I assume they have failed to list it under there.

In the manual, the cabin is supposed to fog up if you screw up the controls for the environment in the cockpit (turn the heater on too high, I assume). It says that it's WIP, but it isnt implemented still.

Which is weird, since I bought the module when it came out and it worked fine.

------

Edit: Found it in the systems. Why would it be in the systems if it's on the stick?

Edited by Cunning_Fox

Yes, I know about the switch, that switch has three binds. On/off, on and off. But the button on the stick isn't there.

In the stick binds in the controls menu, the button on the brake is not present. You can't bind it. I assume they have failed to list it under there.

In the manual, the cabin is supposed to fog up if you screw up the controls for the environment in the cockpit (turn the heater on too high, I assume). It says that it's WIP, but it isnt implemented still.

Which is weird, since I bought the module when it came out and it worked fine.

------

Edit: Found it in the systems. Why would it be in the systems if it's on the stick?

All DCS modules have this in common, a little disorder in the keybindings :( ...and yes the cabin "fog" if you forget turn on correct the enviroment

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All DCS modules have this in common, a little disorder in the keybindings :( ...and yes the cabin "fog" if you forget turn on correct the enviroment

It does? How do you make it happen? I know the pilot can suffocate if he doesn't get his oxygen, but I've never seen the canopy fog up.