DCE Campaigns - Page 68 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-13-2019, 10:21 PM   #671
PB0_CEF

I made a little mistake in Warthog campaign which should make hotstart and intercept_hotstart not working (this one not really useful for warthog ! )

I corrected the files in uploaded files but if you don't want to reinstall the campaign simply open the "camp_init.lua" file in "Init" folder with Notepad++ and change last lines after line 30 :
Instead of :

hotstart = false, --player flights starts with engines running
intercept_hotstart = true, --player flights with intercept task starts with engines running
debug = false, --debug mode

You should read :

debug = false, --debug mode
-- hotstart = false, --player flights starts with engines running ---- change it in init/conf_mod.lua
-- intercept_hotstart = true, --player flights with intercept task starts with engines running ---- change it in init/conf_mod.lua
-- ANY MODIFICATIONS IN THIS FILE NEED TO RESTART ALL THE CAMPAIGN USING FIRSTMISSION.BAT FILE

Sorry about that
PB0_CEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 11:36 PM   #672
PB0_CEF

Mirage campaigns over Caucasus and Persian Gulf updated with last Miguel Mods
Old 07-14-2019, 04:23 PM   #673
PB0_CEF

Eagle campaigns over Caucasus and Persian Gulf Updated with last Miguel Mods
Old 07-14-2019, 08:30 PM   #674
Krag6

Hey do you know if for 2 player Tomcat campaign, is it feasible to spawn one jet? When we did that back in the days (when the campaigns initially came out) our dcs crashed. Are we forced to spawn 2 jets even if we only fly one?

Also

How far are we from having just an Mbot Caucasus/Mbot PG where its not aircraft specific? You can generate missions for whatever you want. Wouldn't that cut the development time, since there's only one campaign to make?
Krag6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 10:09 PM   #675
PB0_CEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krag6 View Post
Hey do you know if for 2 player Tomcat campaign, is it feasible to spawn one jet? When we did that back in the days (when the campaigns initially came out) our dcs crashed. Are we forced to spawn 2 jets even if we only fly one?

Also

How far are we from having just an Mbot Caucasus/Mbot PG where its not aircraft specific? You can generate missions for whatever you want. Wouldn't that cut the development time, since there's only one campaign to make?

One Tomcat should work : I have friends playing a campaign as pilot and RIO and they generate missions with only one human Tomcat in MP ...

DCE is not only a mission generator (for me) it’s a campaign with a squadron trying to survive war even if its outside life is not really simulated...
For me it would be difficult to change squadron on the same campaign but may be is it possible in MP style missions ? I never tried ...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk