F-15E?

JazonXD

would be nice if we got 2 F15E versions in 1 package

Current F15E model,

and a F15E produced with UFCD. relatively small deviation containing this new feature, what would other wise be the same aircraft.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=244003

A full module of F-15E is on the way and I dont think we need two models of the SAME aircraft with one just having the fancy UFC. There isn't much difference. Its better to have either the standard or the overhauled UFCD version. Anyone is enough...not both. They already got a lot on their plate.

The USAF have not even upgraded all their F-16 to block 50 plus and above. Some are still below block 50. Not all squadron of the F-15E got update with the UFC.

It'll certainly be early 2021 when we do get F-15E:pilotfly:

A full module of F-15E is on the way and I dont think we need two models of the SAME aircraft with one just having the fancy UFC. There isn't much difference. Its better to have either the standard or the overhauled UFCD version. Anyone is enough...not both. They already got a lot on their plate.

Utilizing that form of perspective, HEAtblur only needed to make the F14B, there is no need for them to also make an F14A...... or for Razbam to have plans to make an AV8B harrier 2 + after the AV8B harrier 2 NA.

Seriously if that only the only ( or one of few changes) not a big deal to do both F15 versions since there is less difference between them than F14B and F14A , which are the Engines, an older RWR ( AN/ALR 45), and no lantirn TGP control panel or associated capability. OR between those 2 harriers, which included replacing the nose targeting and installation of a radar, from surplus stocks of AN/APG 65's that became available when they were swapped out from hornets being installed with AN/APG 73's.

The USAF have not even upgraded all their F-16 to block 50 plus and above. Some are still below block 50. Not all squadron of the F-15E got update with the UFC.

Only a total of 75 F14B's that existed ( 38 built, 37 converted from F14A) , not all squadrons operated them during thier service life as there were otherwise 557 F14A's produced.....

Either way that example is not exactly equatable as CCIP upgrades standardized features among both block 50/52 and preceding Block 40/42. So there is literally no point in upgrading those to "block 50" standard, as they are virtually comparable in capabilities.

Even block 30/32's have some comparable features post modernization that mirror many of the CCIP upgrades. If anything some of the block 30/32 are arguably more advanced, as some have received the Center Panel Display recently ( replacing all those analog instruments in center), and many ANG vipers are slated to also get AESA upgrade in the very near future.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Well, I'd say the F14A vs B from a coding standpoint seems much simpler than going from the AV8BNA to AV8B+, radar modes seem to be much harder to model right.

I just want a virtual GIB for the F15E

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

After F-14 MP experience, i don't think i will buy any 2 seater plane or helicopter again. (execpt phantom, it's my dream)

Lack of swap ability between seats is horrible.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

That's one way to look at it.

If you're flying solo and don't have someone to fly with that's certainly an inconvenience, but for people always flying with a teammate it's pure joy. The fact is, the Strike Eagle won't offer any AI so you could not swap position even if you wanted it.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Yeah, if you find a mate to fly together, it feels great. i can't always find a human friend so i must rely on jester

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

Yeah, if you find a mate to fly together, it feels great. i can't always find a human friend so i must rely on jester

People have been saying that you can use just about all of the features of the F-15E from the front seat. You probably won't ever need a co-pilot in it

wow how?

Youtube

People have been saying that you can use just about all of the features of the F-15E from the front seat. You probably won't ever need a co-pilot in it
Good news.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Hopefully the flight model won't differ much from ED's, otherwise it would feel quite weird.

yeah that's what i have serious doubts about

HOW could another company accurately reproduce the FC3's excellent FM??

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

wow how?

Well, I think in the real F-15E the pilot does have access to just about everything the F-15E can do, certainly the radar and fire control system, possibly even navigation and whatnot. I think the co-pilot isn't even called a RIO because of this. The twin seat configuration is more of a general-load-sharing kind of deal, nobody is really dedicated to specific tasks other than the pilot flying the plane of course.

Well, I think in the real F-15E the pilot does have access to just about everything the F-15E can do, certainly the radar and fire control system, possibly even navigation and whatnot. I think the co-pilot isn't even called a RIO because of this. The twin seat configuration is more of a general-load-sharing kind of deal, nobody is really dedicated to specific tasks other than the pilot flying the plane of course.
This presupposes that the F-15E mudhen can be flown combat systems operated by a single front pilot.

The mudhen is on of the modules I was looking forward to but interest waned with info that I would need a human back pilot to fly the module.

Interesting to know I can fly a single pilot.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Not surprising with HOTAS and modern avionic.

With older aircraft you needed so much additional controls but for modern aircraft the computer do already a lot for you, you don't need tons of buttons because of HOTAS and the way its buttons can be used for multiples modes, so there is way less workload to operate sensors.

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

Emphasis on the "I think" part. Most members here know infinitely better than I do, let's keep our happy thoughts until one of these guys answers with certainty.
OK I get the need to take your statement on how Razbam will implement the F-15E with a pinch of salt.

I just wish you will be right.

I'm fairly optimistic, here: https://www.military.com/equipment/f-15e-strike-eagle

It states;

"During the air-to-surface weapon delivery, the pilot is capable of detecting, targeting and engaging air-to-air targets while the WSO designates the ground target."

Sounds like shared workload not exclusive workload to me. At the very least this alone confirms Air-to-Air freedom for the pilot

so yeah seems F15E is basically like the F/A18D or F/A18F in that regard. the Front seater ( pilot) can basically do everything, should hypothetically the WSO not be present at all, operate the aircraft as if it were single seater.

So Its just a matter of sharing/dividing tasks among 2 people to reduce workload.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

yeah that's what i have serious doubts about

HOW could another company accurately reproduce the FC3's excellent FM??

3ZH8.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 1 month later...

F-15E love bump

2080Ti FTW3 Ultra - G.Skill RJ 32GB (16x2) DDR4 3200 - Ryzen 2700X 4.2Ghz OC - Corsair H100i Pro - Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2TB - TMW HOTAS w Delta Sim - F/A-18C grip - 10cm Sahaj - TrackIR 5 Pro - Rift CV1 - MFG CWind - BuddyFox UFC - DSD RK II - Cougar MFDs w/ LCDs - Foxx Mounts - VPC MongoosT-50CM base

- Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy

- Modules: FC3, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C, F-16C, F-86, KA-50, P-51D, WWII assets, and [insert campaign name]

Dreaming of the F-15E / F-14D / Rhino

• 2 weeks later...