MiG-15Bis Cockpit Clicking Problem

ClunkiestPage8

I just purchased the MiG-15Bis module for DCS Steam Edition, after a long period of excitement and anticipation. Initially it worked perfectly fine, as expected. But it was after I installed a custom skin from online that I started to experience issues. Now, clicking anything in the cockpit is completely impossible because the "clickpoint" for every switch is extremely offset, meaning that in order to flip a switch I'm forced to search around in random places to find the sweet spot, which is usually impossible and when I do manage to find the spot it's obviously very impractical. I tried uninstalling the skin that seemingly caused the issue, but I experienced the same problem even with default skins after uninstalling. I tried reinstalling the aircraft but to no avail. Of course this means that I can only fly the aircraft in missions which start out in the air with the weapons systems already activated, which is very disappointing. I'm desperate for help since I spent money on the module and refunding it would be an impossibility due to my number of hours in DCS itself. I really want to fly this aircraft properly, so any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Note: I've already posted on the Steam forums and r/Hoggit as well as sending a complaint to the developers and I'm awaiting a reply.

I just purchased the MiG-15Bis module for DCS Steam Edition, after a long period of excitement and anticipation. Initially it worked perfectly fine, as expected. But it was after I installed a custom skin from online that I started to experience issues. Now, clicking anything in the cockpit is completely impossible because the "clickpoint" for every switch is extremely offset, meaning that in order to flip a switch I'm forced to search around in random places to find the sweet spot, which is usually impossible and when I do manage to find the spot it's obviously very impractical. I tried uninstalling the skin that seemingly caused the issue, but I experienced the same problem even with default skins after uninstalling. I tried reinstalling the aircraft but to no avail. Of course this means that I can only fly the aircraft in missions which start out in the air with the weapons systems already activated, which is very disappointing. I'm desperate for help since I spent money on the module and refunding it would be an impossibility due to my number of hours in DCS itself. I really want to fly this aircraft properly, so any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Note: I've already posted on the Steam forums and r/Hoggit as well as sending a complaint to the developers and I'm awaiting a reply.

The 'click-points' being offset can happen if you're using a non-native resolution...e.g. if your monitor is 1980x1080p and you run DCS at 1366x768 then it can cause problems.

I'd be surprised if just installing a skin would break anything like that (assuming it was installed properly).