no motion feed + other probs

Hi ,

constructive feedback below :

-no motion feed, all other aircraft run my motion setup no probs except spit

-target looks to big and cartoonish, quite bad

-handling seems simplified

this plane needs some dev time to bring it to the standard to be at least ready for BETA sale

its been released way to early & gives ED a bad name

thanks for reading

Hi ,

Would you care to elaborate on this? Thx.

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Hi ,

constructive feedback below :

this plane needs some dev time to bring it to the standard to be at least ready for BETA sale

its been released way to early & gives ED a bad name

thanks for reading

Sorry, but how is that constructive?

All you've done is point out what you don't like. What's more, it's quite hard to understand what you mean with each point.

Constructive criticms should points to the things that could be constructed in order to improve something.

For example if a house's roof is leaking,

Normal criticism would be to simply point out that the roof is leaking.

Constructive criticism would be to offer specific solutions for repairing the leak, or tips for living on despite the leak.

You've not actually done anything at all "constructive" in your comment.

I've tried to make sense of each individual bullet point, but I'm not sure I understand them. Maybe you can be more specific?

What do you mean "motion feed"?

What are motion setups?

What "target" are you referring to?

Are you talking about the illuminated gunsight, or something else.

If "yes", how can you demonstrate that it is too big or "cartoonish"? Do you have side-by-side comparisons from a real gunsight in similar lighting conditions?

"simplified" with respect to what?

Gound handling? General handling? Aerobatics?

Is there a lack of tourque effect? A lack of G effect? A lack of airspeed effect on control input/ application?

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

I can't comment on the accuracy of the Spitfire but I for one Love it above all others.

I commend the fact that it was released early and I am forever indebted to Eagle Dynamics and it's affiliates for bringing the early release of the Spitfire.

Of course I await the further development of the Spit but if it were not in my hanger now, I would be missing a whole pile of smiles. I am sure some of your issues will be addressed over time.

Edited by DeepDrummer
spelling

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth