Campaign update change-log

Apache600

Below is a list up the update change-logs for the campaign The Museum Relic. (most recent update at the top)

************** V 2.9(.1) Addendum ******************** 05/20/2020

- Mission 8.6 for MiG-15 and F-86: Fail safe helo F10 radio operations fixed, and missing radio comms restored

************** V 2.9 ******************** 03/31/2020

- All mission briefings saw some sort of improvement or correction. Most notably were some errors with Morse code ID's of some NDB's on the western coast line.

- Fail safe's were added in certain missions to protect against A.I. issues. F10 radio menu options added if certain parameters are not met. This allows the player to force A.I. units into positions.

- All units in the F-86 version of the campaign are now properly named and no longer have their "MiG-15 campaigns carryover name" I.E. a friendly Abrams was named as a T-72, which it replaced from the MiG-15 version. Or an F-15 was named an Su-27.

- Fixed MiG-15 missions to reflect the Matova Skin instead of default skin.

- Mission 2 (Both) Added Fail Safe's to helo landing event.

- Mission 4 (Both) Changed values on failure event.

- Mission 5 (Both) Moved FARP and associated helicopters to be clear of trees.

- Mission 7 (Both) Changed A.I. behavior for both friendly aircraft, and enemy helos.

- Mission 8 (F-86) Changed F-4's to ... F-4's, for whatever reason they became A-10's armed with Sparrow missiles.

- Mission 8.1 (Both) Changed A.I. behavior and added fail safe's to Magnum shots missing randomly.

- Mission 8.3 (Both) Moved FARP and all associated units and triggers to an area outside of tree cover. Changed A.I. behavior and Uncontrolled start timing for helos.

- Mission 8.4 (Both) Moved FARP, changed A.I. helo behavior.

- Mission 8.5 (MiG-15) Shifted triggers to better allow for mission progression timings.

- Mission 8.6 (Both) Moved Rescue Helo landing position, and created F10 radio fail safes for landing and takeoff issues. Adjusted various triggers and A.I. behavior.

- Mission 9 (Both) Changed A.I. behavior for a few aircraft.

- Mission 10 (Both) Adjusted start time to an hour earlier to take into account new sun rise times. Briefing pages also reflect this.

- Mission 13 (F-86) Fixed uncontrolled start time for friendly aircraft to not collide with aircraft on the runway.

- Mission 14 (Both) Moved enemy factory and associated units and triggers to an area outside of tree cover.

- Mission 15 (Both) Fail safe timers added in case enemy general progression does not proceed properly.

- Mission 16 (Both) Moved parade ground units around flyover stadium to spots that line up better with ground textures.

************** V 2.8 ******************** 01/16/2019

- Mission 8.6 (MiG-15): Adjusted unit placement for Rescue 1 Mi-8 to properly depart after landing

- Mission 9 (Both): Adjusted flight paths for enemy aircraft.

- Mission 11 (F-86): Changed some friendly attacking aircraft payloads, rules, and triggers (was causing game to crash).

- Mission 15 (Both): Removed numerous ground units not visible to the player (was causing game crash).

************** V 2.7 ******************** 03/15/2018

- Issue requiring the "F-4E module" has been corrected. All missions containing an F-4E are once again playable.

************** V 2.6 ******************** 03/14/2018

- Mission 4 not being able to progress to mission 5 issue in MiG-15 campaign fixed.

** I found the issue to the F-4E problem (makes 6 missions in the campaign unable to load) and was too late in getting it out to ED for this patch. It will be out shortly, in the next patch/hot fix **

************** V 2.5 ******************** 01/30/2018

- Both campaigns made compatible with DCS 2.5

- Mission 6 (F-86): Changed A-A load out of enemy aircraft. (R-60's greatly reduced)

************** V 1.04 ******************** 07/12/2017

- Campaign now available on Steam.

- All missions, for both campaigns, now have Flt Plan pages added to the Kneeboard.

- Fixed incorrect Skin on a few of the MiG-15 missions.

- Mission 10: Implemented assigned parking spots for friendly fighters.

- Mission 11: Altered airport truck routes.

************** V 1.03 ******************** 12/16/2016

- Campaign’s split! Either MiG-15 OR F-86 are all that’s required to play.

- Mission 7: Reissued placement for ramp starting MiG-29/F-16’s

- Mission 7: Removed many ground units to improve game performance.

- Mission 7: Modified some trigger placements to improve radio call timings.

************** V 1.02 ******************** 9/23/2016

- Made Custom 395 NDB for missions 2, 3.

- Made Custom 489 NDB for missions 2, 3, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6 + 9.

- MiG-15 campaign intro spelling error fix.

- Adjusted friendly helo flight path (departure from field) in mission 2. (various testing still does not clear possibility of helo collision, especially in F-86 version)

- MiG-15 mission 11 A.I. taxi issue fixed.

- MiG-15 mission 8.4 number of A-A missiles reduced on enemy aircraft.

************** V 1.01 ******************** 8/05/2016

- Campaign Released

Apache600

Edited by Apache600
v2.9 update

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

I like the possibilty of the Helo collision...was surprised but hey this happens in RL and it upped the immersion factor for me. When it happened I was orbiting and watching them so I saw it happen. I would not fix that since the other two made it back and the mission was still a success. Was an unexpected nice touch.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Haha, well the possibility is still there. I couldn't remedy the issue, but lord knows I tried. You are correct though, whether they collide or not, it does not effect the outcome of the mission.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

Yes, when the helos colided, i really thought that they had been shot by the fast boats or some ambush, i was happy to see two of them leave intact and complete the mission, i was sad for them but thats how it goes in war!

Thanks apache600 for this awesome Campaign, great work.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is strange! The update come done, (I always update soon as possible) and I tried the mission. Not working. Today when I started the DCS the update starting downloading again, and now everything is ok! I am sure I did the update ...

Fantastic! Glad to hear that it's working for you again. If there's anything odd that pops up again though, please let me know.

Hope you enjoy the missions!

- Apache600

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks a lot for keeping this Campaign up to date, I'm tempted to play it again :)

Have you considered creating another one, but this time for the MiG-21? .. I know that the fashionable aircrafts are the F-16 & F-18, but I believe there is still a lot of DCS users that prefer more classic aircrafts, like the MiG-21 or the Tomcat .. there is a market there :pilotfly:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...

Updated 5/20/2020: Mission 8.6 for MiG-15 and F-86: Fail safe helo F10 radio operations fixed, and missing radio comms restored

MiG-21 eh? One of the most fun aircraft to fly. I hope that Magnitude will be able to address some of the issues that have been popping up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]