burning skies server and acg server missing

DoctorVixen

i have been trying to find the burning skies server for 3 days now and its not showing, some other servers are showing.

when i try to connect via direct ip it says server offline.

i tried this ip: 139.99.189:10308

however i get the message server offline, can someone please help me on how to get on the server or how to fix this bug.

thx a million

Edited by DoctorVixen

31.173.58.23:10308

this should be the ip for the burning skies server.

at least thats in the description...its definitely online.

for the acg ww2 server, that one is offline for quite some time now unfortunately.

Edited by birdstrike

this should be the ip for the burning skies server.

at least thats in the description...its definitely online.

for the acg ww2 server, that one is offline for quite some time now unfortunately.

thx for the ip, i could not find it anywhere…and the one i found was wrong i guess….

Where did u find it?

however i tried that ip and i still get server offline :(

i do have tacview installed, thats the only mod i have. the viggen is the only plane i own that is not by dcs…

i see 47 servers right now, and i can connect to some of them if there is no password. but i cant see the burning skies server and also not connect to via ip

:

if i try i get server offline

tacview i think should not make a problem. i dont have it but i think its allowed on the server.

i found the ip in the mission description, but that one is very old, so it might be that the ip is outdated...

and another 3rd party module should not cause any trouble, as its still official content.

47 servers is a low number though....are you running the release version by any chance?

cause the burning skies server is running on open beta.