SH-60

crow0827

SH-60 would be great. My office mate happens to be a sierra pilot. Might get him into DCS, and could be a resource for development :thumbup:

Only question is, which version of the SH-60 would have enough systems info unclassified to make it?

The UH60A/L is being sold on the civilian market. With the exception of certain systems, like the APR-39 and AAR-57 (which the corresponding systems are emulated in the A-10C and F-15), it should be fairly easy to get documentation.

LG 34UC97 34" 3440x1440 monitor | 2x GTX-980 G1 Gaming

I7-5820k @ 3.3GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 2133Mhz

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 1TB SSDs | Seagate 3TB HDD

TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

The UH60A/L is being sold on the civilian market. With the exception of certain systems, like the APR-39 and AAR-57 (which the corresponding systems are emulated in the A-10C and F-15), it should be fairly easy to get documentation.

APR-39???!! That was just getting installed in the scout OH-58's back in 1979 when I was stationed in Germany. Surely they must have updated that RWR by now! That unit just gave us a specific tone for each radar threat and we had to memorize what each one represented. I would think that something as primetive as that would not still be in the cockpits of modern day helicopters!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

APR-39???!! That was just getting installed in the scout OH-58's back in 1979 when I was stationed in Germany. Surely they must have updated that RWR by now! That unit just gave us a specific tone for each radar threat and we had to memorize what each one represented. I would think that something as primetive as that would not still be in the cockpits of modern day helicopters!

APR-39 got updated quite a bit throughout the years but kept the name, they just updated (V) numbers. By the time I left the military in 1995 they had new, improved receiver antennas and of course the tones were gone, replaced with a voice. The test voice was "zoo 23, tracking" or some such. Still in a very computery voice, but hey beats a tone.

Here's a video with a lot of APR-39 voice testing stuff:

• 1 year later...

Hello, Heatblur.

I’m enjoying your products recently.

I ask you about your plan.

Do you have any plan of helicopter module still now?

I’m waiting announce of plan which you told “helicopter module will be determined after current plan finalize.”

• 1 year later...
Glad you like us! :)

A SH-60 would be fun. Perhaps once we finalize our current plans. We'd love to take on a helicopter at some point.

@Cobra847

any updates in this regard?

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective