Bröllopsfilm 1967

Cobra847

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This teaser would have been cool if we didn't know it's gonna be a Viggen. Now it's just waaay OTT :)

But at least it means that the end is near.... or the beginning.... of the beta :D

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

My grand speculation is, that we will get an official announcement next weeks friday (october 11.), and Viggen will be released as beta on the 11th of november. Given the info about the estimated quick launch after first public info, I'd say that is plausible. the 11th is in 3 weeks and 2 days... so 3/4 of a month.

Just my speculation. We will see next week if this holds any water :D

EDIT: Lol, I realised a stupid typo. 28th of october for the first date. 11th of november for the second. Sorry.

Edited by MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

would legit pay for that soundtrack

The Retro Electro is strong with that one.

I don't know that exact song (It does sound familiar though...) - I'd like to know so I can add it to my Retro Electro Spotify playlist:

By the way: LNS is the king of teasing. Remember the night and silhouette of the Tomcat, as the F-14 was announced? A hype, never reached again.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hPWBvFA.png

On the last frame, you can see "28/11/05"(Or 28/11/09?), what this suppose to mean? :D

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Going to be another masterpiece Leatherneck, I'm sure.....

Oh and that Hasselhoff video has not aged well btw......:megalol:

Edited by westr

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV