Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - Nevada - Round 1 - Page 14 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-14-2017, 05:57 AM   #131
Dino Might

Reputation power: 3
Dino Might will become famous soon enoughDino Might will become famous soon enough

I don't like the idea of mavericks being allowed. Then the A10A becomes the do everything aircraft. It's already potent enough.

What would Red get in return? Mavs only on the Viggen would be a disadvantage due to module proportional distribution.

Plus, it takes the fun out of things. I have found a great new appreciation for mk82 slicks.

Only request is to tone down the AAA. Right now these emplacements are as good or better than shilkas.
Dino Might is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:52 PM   #132
MRaza

Reputation power: 2
MRaza will become famous soon enoughMRaza will become famous soon enoughMRaza will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemoen View Post
Yes, one frequency for the entire map. Usually: Blue ATC: 251, Blue GCI: 264, Red ATC: 124, Red GCI: 126
Those are UHF correct?

Get low, do it fast, dish out everyone's equal share of BRRRRRT

Thanks Steve
MRaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:16 PM   #133
lemoen

lemoen will become famous soon enoughlemoen will become famous soon enoughlemoen will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRaza View Post
Those are UHF correct?
yes
lemoen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 11:31 PM   #134
2RGT Oberst

2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough

hello, I have a problem with the statistics. They do not update. player 2RGT OBERST

in the video there are the kill I did this evening, but on the site, I do not see them

2RGT Oberst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 10:54 PM   #135
Tholozor

Reputation power: 0
Tholozor is an unknown quantity at this point

Map's all red, need a reset.

Also @Oberst I believe statistics tracking is currently disabled? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Tholozor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:58 AM   #136
2RGT Oberst

2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough2RGT Oberst is a jewel in the rough

Another anomaly, is it normal that in the tacview I find no other means outside of mine?
Old 11-21-2017, 08:55 AM   #137
Ciribob
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 12
Ciribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really niceCiribob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RGT Oberst View Post
hello, I have a problem with the statistics. They do not update. player 2RGT OBERST

in the video there are the kill I did this evening, but on the site, I do not see them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tholozor View Post
Map's all red, need a reset.

Also @Oberst I believe statistics tracking is currently disabled? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Stats tracking is still be worked on, should be working but it can be a little unreliable due to DCS events.

Map was reset last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RGT Oberst View Post
Another anomaly, is it normal that in the tacview I find no other means outside of mine?
Use the TacView Dropbox link in the first post of this thread. It's produced by the server so will have all units in it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required!
DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord
Ciribob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:27 AM   #138
2RGT Oberst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciribob View Post
Stats tracking is still be worked on, should be working but it can be a little unreliable due to DCS events.

Map was reset last night

Use the TacView Dropbox link in the first post of this thread. It's produced by the server so will have all units in it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
thanks!!
Old 11-22-2017, 03:22 PM   #139
Tarnfalk

Tarnfalk is on a distinguished road

So probably been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer. You guy considering adding in prop and early jets? While they will be kinda useless for air to air their slow speed makes for pretty good ground attack and anti-helicopter platforms. Also having an unarmed TF-51 with it's long range and fuel tank could be quite useful for recon. Throw in the F-86 with basic air to air missiles and it could at least defend itself at close range when finished dropping bombs.
Tarnfalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:54 PM   #140
DanielNL

DanielNL can only hope to improve

When will you guys run Caucasus again?
DanielNL is offline   Reply With Quote