Operation Suppository Freedom (UH-1H)

Mission 3 seems to be broken -

Infanteri does not embark because 10 are too much.

Since the last update embark is counting the number of soldiers and with door gunners ther is only room for about 6 passengers.

Always happy landings ;)

Thanks for a great campaign! I'm on mission 3 and the immersion is great,

love the immersion with the radio comms and flying to those groovy tunes. :thumbup:

I had a small issue in mission 1, I messed up and crashed the cargo (the crate did land where it was supposed to, but a little too hard :music_whistling: ) and after that there was a single radio msg from the troops, something about receiving fire. After that, no radio messages or anything to indicate the status of mission. I was unsure what to do, so i returned to FARP, landed and ended the mission. The mission was passed. So not a mission critical bug, but it would add to the immersion if there was a radio msg or some status update if the cargo crashes.

Thanks for a great campaign! I'm on mission 3 and the immersion is great,

love the immersion with the radio comms and flying to those groovy tunes. :thumbup:

I had a small issue in mission 1, I messed up and crashed the cargo (the crate did land where it was supposed to, but a little too hard :music_whistling: ) and after that there was a single radio msg from the troops, something about receiving fire. After that, no radio messages or anything to indicate the status of mission. I was unsure what to do, so i returned to FARP, landed and ended the mission. The mission was passed. So not a mission critical bug, but it would add to the immersion if there was a radio msg or some status update if the cargo crashes.

Noted, thank you for the feedback!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Procrastinator55, love the campagin! Is there any more 2 player co-op missions? I see there is one for Mission 2 and 4 but nothing else.

Cheers!

Sadly not as the other missions are only a one ship. However, feel free to open the missions in the ME and add other aircraft. I can't promise everything will work as intended though. Thanks for playing!

• 1 month later...

I have a problem in Mission 3.

I can´t contact Mission Command, even though the UHF-Radio is Set to 251. I brought the Squad to their target and after it the Copilot tells me to contact Mission Command. But nothing happens when I press F12. I double checked all radio settings but can´t find something wrong.

Does anyone have an idea?

• 2 months later...

Completely forgot about that campaign after a longer DCS break but finally started mission 2 today. It says to call comand once you're at the 43.00 homing. How do I do that? I was at the correct location (co-pilot told me I'm arriving at the front line or something like this), but I did not have e.g. a F10 option or something similiar. So how do I trigger the next event?

Event though I already mentioned it, but just having F10 map with the markers is absolutely the way I like it :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Completely forgot about that campaign after a longer DCS break but finally started mission 2 today. It says to call comand once you're at the 43.00 homing. How do I do that? I was at the correct location (co-pilot told me I'm arriving at the front line or something like this), but I did not have e.g. a F10 option or something similiar. So how do I trigger the next event?

Event though I already mentioned it, but just having F10 map with the markers is absolutely the way I like it :-)

If I remember correctly the copilot does it automatically. Either way, I don't think it prevents you from completing the mission. Please let me know if it does create further issues. Thanks!

If I remember correctly the copilot does it automatically. Either way, I don't think it prevents you from completing the mission. Please let me know if it does create further issues. Thanks!

I had to land to get F10 menu to come up when prompted. Also in mission 3

BTW This is a great campaign! Love the immersion. Mission 4 is next for me

Thanks

Pizmo

• 4 months later...

Sorry that I've been awol the past months. I've recently played through the campaign to see if any issues bounced up and I haven't noticed anything. As always, let me know if you come across any bugs. Thank you all for the downloads and great feedback! Also, let me know if you want to see a certain campaign with a certain aircraft. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Sorry that I've been awol the past months. I've recently played through the campaign to see if any issues bounced up and I haven't noticed anything. As always, let me know if you come across any bugs. Thank you all for the downloads and great feedback! Also, let me know if you want to see a certain campaign with a certain aircraft. Thanks!

@Procrastinator55, have you had the time to check why in mission 3 why we cannot board the troops? We have no options to board them, like they're not there. :helpsmilie:

@Procrastinator55, have you had the time to check why in mission 3 why we cannot board the troops? We have no options to board them, like they're not there. :helpsmilie:

@duhec I've been very busy the last few weeks and haven't got a chance. I'll try to check it out tomorrow

@duhec I've been very busy the last few weeks and haven't got a chance. I'll try to check it out tomorrow

Completely understandable. I hope you find a solution. I really like your campaign. :thumbup:

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Don't mean to necro this thread but does it work with DCS 2.7? I played the first mission, loaded up the troops fine and dropped them off, were told to turn off the engines[ did that]  and soldier is supposed to tell me what to do next [this didnt happen]. The soldier get's stuck on the edge of the helipad.

Any workarounds please?