DCE Campaigns

New ScriptMods (20.38.01) and Over PG campaigns versions :

Harrier will operate from LHA Tarawa in all over PG campaigns !

I changed loss conditions : if a CVN is lost (mainly with collision) you will not loose the campaign automatically (if it's not your CVN of course ! )

By default Task force will go straight to maintain a safe formation but you can change it back to wind facing in Conf_mod file in Init folder !

I tweaked a little loadouts and squadrons order of battle to allow more missions for player squadron ...

And more I don't remember :music_whistling:

All other campaigns will be updated too : TFs, India-Pak War and Iran-Irak War...

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

New ScriptMods (20.38.01) and Over PG campaigns versions :

Harrier will operate from LHA Tarawa in all over PG campaigns !

I changed loss conditions : if a CVN is lost (mainly with collision) you will not loose the campaign automatically (if it's not your CVN odf course ! )

By default Task force will go straight to maintain a safe formation but you can change it back to wind facing in Conf_mod file in Init folder !

I tweaked a little loadouts and squadrons order of battle to allow more missions for player squadron ...

And more I don't remember :music_whistling:

All other campaigns will be updated too : TFs, India-Pak War and Iran-Irak War...

:thumbup:

(Testing the addition of FAQs in the signature ^^)

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Nearly all TF campaigns upgrades released see first post :thumbup:

Thank you very much CEF !

2 things :

There is a little mistake in path.bat for AV8B - LHA campaign. The version is 20.38.00 but I think the good one is 20.38.01

Is there a specific reason to have a "TF-71-80s Tomcat SuperCarrier" but no "TF-71-80s Hornet SuperCarrier" ?

Edit : Now, there is one :)

Thank a lot for this beautiful work !

Edited by Nicoleon

Thank you very much CEF !

2 things :

There is a little mistake in path.bat for AV8B - LHA campaign. The version is 20.38.00 but I think the good one is 20.38.01

Is there a specific reason to have a "TF-71-80s Tomcat SuperCarrier" but no "TF-71-80s Hornet SuperCarrier" ?

Edit : Now, there is one :)

Thank a lot for this beautiful work !

It should be corrected now thanks :thumbup:

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

I was getting the same error and realised that my "desanitise" changes in missionscripting.lua had reverted due to an error on my part. Is it possible yours has the same issue?

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

Harrier over PG LHA works great thank you!

Hornet over PG getting an error at the end of mission.

66XlgGH.png

Look on the FAQ in my signature

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Eagle over PG updated by Eagle_01 (of course ! ) - link on the first post.

Merci beaucoup mon ami!

If you would indulge one more request, I'd appreciate it if we could get the Warthog campaigns updaded as well? Thank you again.

AO1 (AW/SW) USN from 1997-2005

Disabled Veteran of OEF

Merci beaucoup mon ami!

If you would indulge one more request, I'd appreciate it if we could get the Warthog campaigns updaded as well? Thank you again.

Hi Tex, Yes I will update the Desert Warthog and Warthog over PG. Warthog over PG may be a bit challenging because the targets are bit too far. I may need to get creative.

Edit: Just an update... I'm done updating the Warthog over PG. Just testing for bugs. Desert Warthog is already packed and ready to go. And.... In honor for the first 4 Original MBot campaigns. I've updated those as well and would be uploading them all soon.

Edited by Eagle_01

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Hi Tex, Yes I will update the Desert Warthog and Warthog over PG. Warthog over PG may be a bit challenging because the targets are bit too far. I may need to get creative.

Edit: Just an update... I'm done updating the Warthog over PG. Just testing for bugs. Desert Warthog is already packed and ready to go. And.... In honor for the first 4 Original MBot campaigns. I've updated those as well and would be uploading them all soon.

Awesome! The service that you and your team are doing is irreplaceable. Thanks for all your hard work.

AO1 (AW/SW) USN from 1997-2005

Disabled Veteran of OEF

Awesome! The service that you and your team are doing is irreplaceable. Thanks for all your hard work.

Thank you Tex. The Warthog over Persian Gulf and Desert Warthog 06 campaigns have been uploaded over at the User Files section of the ED website. Once they are approved, CEF would update the links in the first page. Or you can just filter by Campaigns and you should find them.

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

I see there is a lot of campaigns for Hornet, Tomcat, Eagle etc., but very few for Red Side. Is anyone working or planning to work on campaign for MiG-29? Especially for 29S would be very welcomed.

Yeap.. I'm currently testing the the finctional Soviet Afghan War campaign I've created. Red Side would have Mig21, SU25A, and Mig15.

It will also have the Mi-8 and KA-50 on the red side. There is also provisions for the Mi-24, tto easily adopt it when it comes out.

Edit: I've updated the Fulcrum over Persian Gulf campaign. I'll test it to the best of my abilities. I can hold my own in a Fishbed, but I'm not much of a Fulcrum driver

Edited by Eagle_01

Would be cool if someone could do some more helo campaigns.

The upcoming Soviet Afghan war will have the all 4 helos. Plus provisions for the Hind. I just finished it this weekend. Still testing it, but so far hunting insurgents on the desert mountain side in an Mi-8 is both fun and challenging.

For the WWII campaigns, I will be updating the Channel Campaigns. To fix a couple of bugs with the B-17. And the I-16 campaign would be played as a wingman so no need of a radio for your flight to attack its targets.

The upcoming Soviet Afghan war will have the all 4 helos. Plus provisions for the Hind. I just finished it this weekend. Still testing it, but so far hunting insurgents on the desert mountain side in an Mi-8 is both fun and challenging.
Thanks! Sounds awesome!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yeap.. I'm currently testing the the finctional Soviet Afghan War campaign I've created. Red Side would have Mig21, SU25A, and Mig15.

It will also have the Mi-8 and KA-50 on the red side. There is also provisions for the Mi-24, tto easily adopt it when it comes out.

Edit: I've updated the Fulcrum over Persian Gulf campaign. I'll test it to the best of my abilities. I can hold my own in a Fishbed, but I'm not much of a Fulcrum driver

Thank you sir! More campaings for Fishbed and Grach are welcomed as well! Fingers crossed :thumbup:

Thank you sir! More campaings for Fishbed and Grach are welcomed as well! Fingers crossed :thumbup:

Hi Ace, The Fulcrum over PG has been uploaded to the User Files section. Just waiting for it to be activated. But the Desert Fishbed should be activated already.