Collective

Looks nice.

Any hint about the throttlegrip? Or is everything controlled by those two levers on the base?

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Judging by what you can see translated from google translate and guestimating from the images in that thread; It looks like the main unit has a throttle and the two side levers are an addon item. I'm about to ask on the forums myself.

On another note I've built a center console and I hope that the attachment point can be swapped to the other side. I really don't want to add it to my chair or make a frame to add it to my console.

I'm already squirreling away cash in anticipation of it's release.

Yeah , i'm looking forward to this piece of gear myself . It looks like a very simple design that should be cost-effective .

Thanks , Sokol , for bringing it to our attention .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2