Missing training missions 15 & 16

Mezsh

Any ideas why there's no Training mission 15 and 16 on my system? I'm running the latest stable version of the game, and it was a fresh install a couple of weeks ago, I haven't messed with it at all, but I'm missing the dumb bomb tutorial training mission(s) No.15, as well as whatever No.16 is. Any ideas on what to do? I've just downloaded Baltic Dragon's latest training files, No 15 is in there, and on my computer in the correct folder, but when I load the game, neither Training Mission 15 or 16 are in there. Am I doing something wrong? (How come Baltic's file doesnt contain training mission 16). Many thanks in advance.

Any ideas why there's no Training mission 15 and 16 on my system?

I've just downloaded Baltic Dragon's latest training files, No 15 is in there, and on my computer in the correct folder, but when I load the game, neither Training Mission 15 or 16 are in there.

lessons.lua is missing the line(s) for Mission 15 (in the latest update that added TM18 ), therefore it's not listed in the training list (even though the file is present).

You can either add the missing lines to "lesson.lua"

{
       ["file"] = "Harrier Caucasus TM015 FULL.miz",
       ["name"] = _("M15 FULL. Dumb bombs"),
       ["description"] = _("In this mission you will learn how to employ Mk-82 dumb bombs in different delivery modes."),
},

or

copy the Training Mission to your regular Mission folder and run it as a normal mission i.e. copy "Harrier Caucasus TM015 FULL.miz", etc. to

• "Saved Games\DCS\Missions\..."

AFAIK TM16 hasn't been released.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Ah, Brilliant! I edited the .lua just as you advised, and it fixed the issue. Many thanks for your speedy reply/solution! Also, thanks for the workaround tip about copying to the "saved games\DCS\Missions\..." folder, that hadn't occured to me... I'm assuming this'll be patched out soon. As for the Training tutorial mission No.16, ah OK, I know there are a couple more tutorials to come, incl. night ops, countermeasures, etc, so that'll probably be one of them. Again, many thanks for your speedy reply. I think you also helped me when I was having TACAN problems a month or so ago, it's very much appreciated.