Open Source Helios - Page 12 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-05-2017, 09:35 PM   #111
Fakum

Reputation power: 15
Fakum is a jewel in the roughFakum is a jewel in the roughFakum is a jewel in the roughFakum is a jewel in the roughFakum is a jewel in the roughFakum is a jewel in the rough

Thanks cichlidfan :}

SGT Coyle, I was under he impression that you simply did not like how the text in the MFCD's were aligning with the OSB buttons. In which case I would have advised you to tinker with resizing of the MFCD exporting size to better align with the Helios OSB's. If you issue is beyond that, i dont think I can help, especially with 3 monitors and what has already been suggested here? its been many years since I changed anything, I am not proficient at all at this time as I once was sorry to say.
Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / GIGABYTE 3866MHz GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 MOBO / Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor (OC to 4.6) / G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III SSD / EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid/ Onboard Audio card / Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround Speakers / Primary Monitor =30” HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 / Secondary Monitor = Acer 23" Touch Screen for Helios / TrackIR4 / Cougar HOTAS w/Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
Fakum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:34 PM   #112
SGT Coyle

Reputation power: 6
SGT Coyle is on a distinguished road

export.lua had a bug.
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...77&postcount=3

commented out that line and now the neddle move and buttons work
Old 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM   #113
raymondabel

Reputation power: 0
raymondabel is on a distinguished road

allo

not sure it is the "right place" to ask this
Helios (used with Steam A-10) worked perfeclyfor a long time then suddenly, Helios does not stay "on top" and during the game it swap back and on top.
I have the last version,

Thansk for your time
raymondabel is offline   Reply With Quote