Is bezel correction with 3Cameras.lua actually possible?

I've seen many claim it and post the lua code but none seem to work. Can somebody share the actual .lua file they are using that works with three monitors in use? I could then work backwards from there. I can not get around the bezel cut and just want DCS to ignore the pixels behind the bezel. :helpsmilie:

:doh:

IMG_20190914_211740.jpg

I'm enjoying the most expensive free game in history. Leave me alone. :joystick::pilotfly:

Bezel correction is done in the Nvidia control panel. I ran 3 displays for several years. It works fine, no LUA editing required, unless you are exporting MFDs etc to external screens. If it's JUST three screens, Nvidia works just fine.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Bezel correction is done in the Nvidia control panel. I ran 3 displays for several years. It works fine, no LUA editing required, unless you are exporting MFDs etc to external screens. If it's JUST three screens, Nvidia works just fine.

Hi. I'd like to use the lua to adjust for the gap due to nvidia surround not playing well with other programs and also being mean to steam link (I need to use that during the day). I'd like it to stand alone without forcing the output resolution via nvidia. It's also handy to have the 3 cameras give an almost 360 view via FOV change for traffic visual. There must be a way? :helpsmilie:

I'm enjoying the most expensive free game in history. Leave me alone. :joystick::pilotfly:

There have been many that claim this is the route, but I must be missing something :doh:

_ = function(p) return p; end;

name = _('1-1-1 Screen');

Description = 'Configuration with 3 identical monitors each with its own camera'

mybezelscreen = 5760

bezel = mybezelscreen / 3;

Viewports =

{

Left =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = mybezelscreen / 3;

height = screen.height;

viewDx = -1;

viewDy = 0;

aspect = mybezelscreen / 3 / screen.height

},

Center =

{

x = mybezelscreen / 3;

y = 0;

height = screen.height;

viewDx = 0;

viewDy = 0;

},

Right =

{

x = mybezelscreen * 2 / 3;

y = 0;

height = screen.height;

viewDx = 1;

viewDy = 0;

}

}

UIMainView = Viewports.Center

GU_MAIN_VIEWPORT = Viewports.Center