Flaming Cliffs Manual

JimMack

It would be nice to put pdf of LockOn FC 2 manual on web site (downloads, docs section), right beside 1.1 manual.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Great news, JimMack. Good to hear there is a good chance a FC2 manual will be printed! :thumbup:

Back in the ol' days I printed out the FC manual in a copyshop. Cost me like 80CHF (75USD) and had an awfully small font to read...

I really be happy to get the new manual! :book:

• 2 weeks later...

hiii

If you were to print this yourself it would be quite a chore and cost much more than the current price. Kinkos and other copiers just hate printing items like this for copyright reasons and they usually charge upwards or 89 cents a page. Obviously, that gets expensive. If you ever wanted the manual that is included on the CD in paper form this will be a great addition to your collection.

Yoga Massage

Where's the PDF version for v2.0? The link on the website points to a page that not correct. I've checked the "doc" folder and the manual isn't there either.

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

• 2 weeks later...

Never mind - I found them after a re-install... Thanks!

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Nobody seems to know when it will come out, SimWare, other online stores, of course, our players can only guess at the arrival of this component. I personally enjoy the Flaming Cliffs, and I'm waiting for degree..

Pay more attention at leather pumps sandals 2012 then you will feel surprise with the special design. High quality and Sexy Party Dress Heels shoes at CWMALLS.com

• 2 years later...
As far as I know there is no official version to download.

But a forum member uploaded the manual some time ago. Check this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96823

Might not be the most recent version.

Thanks I've managed to find it on the web. I'm going to have a read of the F-15C section and once I get to grips with at least one plane I will buy it.

• 2 years later...
As far as I know there is no official version to download.

But a forum member uploaded the manual some time ago. Check this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=96823

Might not be the most recent version.

thanks for the link

Usual Suspects:joystick:

i7 6700k, 32g, Windows 10, Titan-X 12gb, Asus 27" 1ms 144hz, MFG crosswind pedals, trackir 5, TM Warthog