DCS Combined Arms Manual Here

Stratos

Doubt that it is finished enough to be made public

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel DZ77GA70K Extreme Board | Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 4.6GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW Edition | Corsair Hydro Series H60

Corsair Enthusiast Series 750W | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 | Corsair Obsidian Series 550D | Triple Acer 27" 2ms 5760x1080

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cyborg M.M.O.7 | Razor BlackWidow Ultimate | TrackIR 4

There's close to release and then there's close to beta.

I would say it's extremely important to remember that.

A lot of truth here. Not only extremely important - it's absolutely vital!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Currently working on Addendum 'A':

Guidelines for Fighter-Pilots on 101 Elegant (thus maintaining the inherent pompousness of a Fighter Pilot) ways to Rage-Quit after getting sodomised by a 9K331 Tor-M......again!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Guidelines for Fighter-Pilots on 101 Elegant (thus maintaining the inherent pompousness of a Fighter Pilot) ways to Rage-Quit after getting sodomised by a 9K331 Tor-M......again!

:megalol: I just laughed so hard that I dropped a brick in my pants.

Ahhh hold your horses, accidental sprayed the cockpit & canopy. Need to redo all the screenshots of the cockpit!

Allright, start rewriting the content-table again please.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Nice they must be very close! :pilotfly: :thumbup:

Even just today there were some changes to the interface that requires changes to the manual. Patience please.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Wow, this is gonna be so fun! Take all the time you need to release CA to make it as good as possible!!

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

how we can move with them, how to shoot...

If you've driven tanks in Arma 2 I reckon it will be a lot like that:)

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

DCS Combined Arms Manual Here

For those who were looking for the manual, it is located in Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\tech\CombinedArms\Doc

Also attached

Combined Arms Manual EN.pdf

Edited by Buckram
  • Like 2

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think ED needs to do a bit of research on 155mm because the gun sight is unrealistic and unusable like that. Its an artilery piece so it should have something different to what is shown in P26. Just a hint get Arma2 ACE 2 and check this out:

Thats how its done and also JTACs use the same as what the FO is using in this video.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I think ED needs to do a bit of research on 155mm because the gun sight is unrealistic and unusable like that. Its an artilery piece so it should have something different to what is shown in P26. Just a hint get Arma2 ACE 2 and check this out:

Thats how its done and also JTACs use the same as what the FO is using in this video.

Remember CA is in beta, and it is a start to something greater.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I guess I will work on Addendum 'B':

Guidelines for ground pounders on 101 Ways to Die Without ever seeing your enemy.

"Where did he go? Where did who go?"

P.S. I welcome the challenge Viper.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT