1.1.1.0 changelog

Rocky49

Didn't see any mention of the CBU 97/105 change in wags announcment today

• Like 2

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't necessarily mean anything...

This list is still in progress and very much subject to change. Items may still be added or removed.

We can hope that it makes it still.

• Like 1

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

• ED Team

• New CBU-97 and CBU-105 animations

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

Hm, I assume this means they will actually hurt more as well, not just the animations...affirm? :)

It says just that so...

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Some great weapons and avionics updates. Didn't see any updates to AI comms tho?? MP Air Traffic Control def needs some improvment.

Edit...didn't read the 'Still in progress' bit, so here's hoping.

Edited by MustangSally
  • Like 1

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Me personally, I'm stoked about these "possible" changes. Here's to ED to implementing these changes in 1.1.1.0 and more!:beer:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: ASUS Crosshair III Formula / CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 3.4 GHz / RAM: Corsair XMS3 8GB / GPU: HIS Radeon HD 6850

Display: Sony Bravia 32" HDTV / Peripherals: TM Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, TIR5, Bose A20, Mini fridge w/ Yuengling

• ED Team
I'm sorry but maybe this is wrong. The intercom panel ILS volume knob should regulate all audio from the ILS (ident and marker) together. The ILS volume knob on the ILS radio unit itself should regulate only the ident volume and pass through the marker beacon volume at maximum strength to the intercom mixer.

attachment.php?attachmentid=57624&d=1318982465

This is so you can silence the ident tones and still get to hear the market beacon.

Yes you are correct. I will fix it now, and I hope it will be included into 1.1.1.0.

So many fixes! I don't even know what half of them mean! :)

Feel free to ask. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Feel free to ask. :)

Anything changed in terms of start-up procedure or other common gameplay actions?

Also

CDU will perform some actions after the aircraft has landed: 1) DTS download will be performed. 2) RER and CEP will be calculated with special RERCALC waypoint being created and set as the steerpoint. 3) CDU warm start will be performed, once the CDU download is complete.
Can anyone elaborate on that further?

Also I do hope we see some minor changes to the AI and possibly even the mission editor.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

• ED Team
Anything changed in terms of start-up procedure or other common gameplay actions?

Start-up procedure is still the same as in 1.1.0.9. However there are minor changes in the lamps test function.

CDU will perform some actions after the aircraft has landed: 1) DTS download will be performed. 2) RER and CEP will be calculated with special RERCALC waypoint being created and set as the steerpoint. 3) CDU warm start will be performed, once the CDU download is complete.
Also

Can anyone elaborate on that further?

Those are just automatic actions performed by CDU IRL when the aircraft just has landed. Current steerpoint will be changed, and, after the process is complete, it will be reset to the first waypoint in the DB. All other actions performed by CDU, will not change anything in the aircraft. Player should take no action on this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Damn... somebody had a busy Summer!

These details are arcane enough to remind me how little I know of this sim.

I thought I could swim...but realized I'm still in the shallow end of the pool.

-------

Is the ILS a "true" ILS yet? --I was given to understand from the guys in the deep end that it more-or-less follows the ADI rather than following independent landing signals.

------

Congrats to those who've worked so hard on this new patch.

Cheers,

Moosh

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 | Intel Core 2 Quad | Q8400 @ 2.66GHz | 2.67 GHz 3.37GB of RAM 60gig Samsung SSD| GTX 570

"Operation: Bull by the Horns" "Bull Run 2.0"

I'm more hanging out for the black shark change log.

Getting compatibility is going to be the biggest feature for our squad so we can all fly together in both aircraft

so the compatibility to dcs- bs is not included in the next patch, right?

9900k, 2080TI, 64GB, ssd, valve index, Thrustmaster on virpil, virpil cm2 throttle, tpr pedals, mfd.

• ED Team
so the compatibility to dcs- bs is not included in the next patch, right?

A-10C will be compatible with the forthcoming BS release starting from patch 1.1.1.0. Info regarding BS will be posted later.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow so many changes in the next patch, but anyone knows if we will be able to use again third party software like hidmacros?

It works really great from the beta to the 1.1.0.8 version, and I have hope we could be using it with the new patch.

Cheers

Quick guide to configure ABRIS and LCD mini monitor

Quick Countermeasure Editor v1.3.0

Core i5 3570K 4.0Ghz | GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARD | Crucial M4 120GB | 8GB DDR3 1600 MHZ | ASUS GTX 670 | AOC LED 23" | AOC LCD 24" | HYBRID DUAL THROTTLE (SAITEK THROTTLE QUADRANT + SUNCOM DUAL THROTTLE) | CH FIGHTERSTICK | SAITEK PRO PEDALS |

• ED Team

"Info regarding BS will be posted later"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
No kidding! I thought I had a pretty good handle on the sim, and this list has be totally confused again. :)

As I said before, feel free to ask questions guys. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I take it the CBU-97/105 improvements are just animations and don't actually change the way they function?

Negative - they work as they should, ie deploy skeets and kill tanks.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'