DCS A-10C Warthog, Beta 02 Patch Available

glenm

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone??

Can someone pls post the "Release Notes" ??

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64

Working here, but only 1 peer has 100% :(

That would be ED...

You don't only download from the 100% peers, in fact, in a high load situation like this, you're unlikely to connect to him at all. You'll grab different parts from all the people at 2-10%, and end up with the whole file, long before the HTTP downloaders are at 25%.

:D

I love torrents.

Sharing all Upload I can, Off today so I will leave it uploading for you others all day

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

I try to log in to try and download and my download wont start,also where do i find the .exe for single player and multi in my install as it installed into programfiles instead of programfilesx86 and i would like to move the install into x86

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MMMMMMMMMMMM new manual

MMMMMMMMMMM new music

TGP IR mode has had vaseline cleaned off lens. now nice and crispy. that is worth a new beta in itself for me!

Edited by coolts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

Are the patch notes posted anywhere?

That's what I'm looking for too. I want to see the changes that were made.

Alienware Area 51 R5 - Intel i9 7980XE (4.7 GHz), 32GB Dual Channel HyperX DDR4 XMP, Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Graphics 11GB GDDR5X SLI, 4.5 TB combo of SSDs/HDDs, Alienware 1500 Watt Multi-GPU Power Supply, Alienware 25” 240Hz Gaming Monitor, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard, TM HOTAS, TM Cougar F-16C MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, TrackIR5, Win10 Pro x64